Add to basket or enquire
If you want to learn about risk management procedures and practices the Certificate in Modern Risk Management Level 4 is the perfect course for you. The course is extensive and will focus on how to identify, prevent and mitigate risk situations, how to tackle challenges faced in an organisation and how to address risk management in such a setting. Organisations must understand the vital nature of impending risks, identify these risks and ensure that the reputation, and safety and security of the organisation stay intact.
The course will explore a range of topics such as the history of risk management, an understanding of compliance, internal controls and risk mitigation and operation excellence principles. This course will give your risk management skills a solid boost and your resume in the process.
The Certificate in Risk and Crisis Management Level 3 will fully equip you with the relevant tools and practices used to mitigate these risks. You will become confident in your knowledge and use of them. Your skills will be recognised by the top management and will validate you as an employee that makes a significant contribution to the overall success of an organisation. The certification will also make for a desirable candidate with the right skillset and expertise in this area.
There are a number of key topics discussed in this course such as an introduction to real estate investment, why attitude and perseverance are important, how to find a suitable property, how to analyse the market and negotiate with the seller. Gain an essential perspective and practical knowledge to excel in your role in the industry.
The Certificate in Modern Risk Management Level 4 is suitable for anyone who is looking to beef up their real estate skillset. You can even setup your own private real estate venture which will give you plenty of opportunities to flourish and make a name for yourself across the board.
*Free E-certificate (No additional cost for E-certificates)
Why consider 1Training?
As improvements and advancements are made in technology, online courses are no longer just conventional means of studying at affordable costs. In many aspects online training offers superiority to traditional learning. There is an effectiveness and convenience that traditional learning cannot provide. The overall convenience and flexibility makes it a superior learning method.
- Learn to understand potential risks that an organisation has to encounter
- Learn to maintain safety in the face of risks
- Learn to identify risky situations and control them
- Understand the role and responsibilities pertaining to risk management
- Learn to apply tools to mitigate risks
1: Brief History Of Risk Management
2: What Is Risk
3: What Is Quality
4: Sarbanes-oxley Act And Its Implications
6: Process Driven Organisations And Operation Excellence Principles
7: Internal Controls And Risk Mitigation
8: Process Maps
9: Final Recommendations And Remarks
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The content will be accessible to you 24/7. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of Assessment
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful learners will be awarded the Certificate in Modern Risk Management Level 4 by CPD and iAP.
The certificate will be awarded by CPD and iAP. This internationally recognised qualification will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest experts with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and revise all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Excellent Tutor Support Service (Monday to Friday)
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Quizzes, tests mock exams, practice exams to ensure you are 100% ready
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
- Free access to course before you purchase (For selected courses only)
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for those who would like to work in risk management
- Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
- Sound educational background.
- The course is practical for anyone interested in the subject.
Once you successfully complete the Certificate in Modern Risk Management Level 4,you will gain an accredited qualification that will demonstrate your expertise in risk management.The average UK salary per annum is given below.
- Compliance Analyst – £29,200
- Risk Analyst – £33,622
- Quantitative Analyst – £54,019Risk Manager – £50,109
- Risk Management Consultant – £43,376
- Risk Control Officer – £43,746
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.