Add to basket or enquire
You can develop you intelligence, investigation skills and the ability to evaluate complex data by learning this course effectively. Natural science qualifications will provide a large benefit for you, opening many doors which will enable you to enter an industry which is in high demand. Gain the ability to broaden your awareness greatly and find immense support while you are studying for this course. You will gain a high awareness level of the aspects of immunology, the biology of bacteria, various infections and much more useful related concepts.
- Free E-certificate (No additional cost for E-certificates)
- Expand your existing knowledge in Micro-organisms
- Understand the concept of microbiology and how to analyse these aspects easily
- Broaden your knowledge and understanding levels by undertaking a useful and relevant course
- Gain the opportunity to learn from a course provider who is essentially a leader in the education industry
1. Introduction To Microbiology And Infectious Diseases
2. General Bacteriology
3. What Are Viruses: Disease Control And Prevention
4. Dna Viruses And Viral Diseases
5. Rna Viruses And Viral Diseases
6. Parasitic Infection, Snot And Fungal Infections
7. Foodborne, Bacterial Infections Of The Gastrointestinal Tract & Bacterial Sexually Transmitted Diseases
8. Blood-borne Bacterial Infectious Diseases, Bacterial Diseases, And Bacterial Skin
9. Essential Principles Of Immunology
10. Antibiotics: All You Need To Know
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The content will be accessible to you 24/7. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of Assessment
At the end of the course you will have one online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test will be marked automatically so that you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
If you pass the exam successfully then you will be awarded a Certificate in Microbiologist Training
Who is this course for?
- This course is suited to those hoping to work in the Microbiology industry
- This course would be particularly useful for anyone studying Microbiology at present and is in need of some extra help
- You must be 16 or over
- You should have a basic understanding of English, Maths and basic IT knowledge
- You will need a computer or tablet with internet connection (or access to one)
- Research Analyst – £26,806 per annum
- Lab Assistant – £18,021 per annum
- Microbiologist – £23,201 per annum
- Research Scientist – £30,628 per annum
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Is this course part of CPD?
Dear Derdre, Yes. The Certificate in Microbiologist Training is a CPD accredited training programme. Regards, Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
What is the difference between certificate and diploma in microbiology and what is their level which one is highier, thanks
Dear Hussain Thank you very much for your query. This course is level 2. If you pass the exam successfully then you will be awarded a Certificate in Microbiologist Training., And it will open the gate ways for you to be; Research Analyst – £26,806 per annum Lab Assistant – £18,021 per annum Microbiologist – £23,201 per annum Research Scientist – £30,628 per annum Regards, Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
OROVWOMA ENAOHWO asked:
Are you say that diploma in micrbiogy is level 1,why microbiologist level 2 ?
Dear Sir/Ma'am Thank you very much for your query. This is a level 2 course, If you pass the exam successfully then you will be awarded a Certificate in Microbiologist Training. Hurry up to enjoy the discount as it ends soon. Regards, Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.