Add to basket or enquire
Interviews can be so nerve wracking, but if you’re prepared you can’t fail!
This course from Study 365 is proven to help candidates improve their interview skills, so you can turn up to interviews fully prepared. Have a good idea of what you’ll be asked, the kind of answers you should give and how to structure your answers. During this course, you will understand where you’re going wrong and correct your mistakes.
We have divided the course into modules which are helpful and easy-to-understand. For example, there is a module focusing on common interview questions and how to answer them. Learning with Study 365 has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests, and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
What will I learn?
- Techniques to control interview nerves
- How to use your voice in an interview
- Appropriate body language and how to build rapport
- Discover preparation techniques to help you perform well
- Learn to deliver convincing and successful answers
- Prepare thoroughly for face to face and telephone interviews so you are equipped to sell yourself positively
- Make a positive first impression at interviews and answer questions confidently and effectively
Here's a great opportunity to receive a valuable printed certificate and a Learner Unit Summary from ABC Awards or by Study365. These will be printed on high quality paper with the embossed official stamp respectively by ABC awards or Study365.
Thisonline training course is comprehensive and is designed to cover the key topics listed under the curriculum. This course has been designed for 04 guided learning hours.
 Acting Your Interview
1.1 Preparing for an Interview
1.2 At the Interview
1.3 Following Up
 Building Rapport in an Interview
2.1 Introduction to Interview
2.2 Preparing for an Interview
2.3 Conducting an Interview
 Master Common Interview Questions
3.1 What is the Interview
3.2 Common Interview Questions
 Answer Remote Job Interview Questions
4.1 Finding a Remote Job
4.2 Applying for a Remote Job
4.3 Interviewing & Negotiating for a Remote Job
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Option 1 -ABC Awards
Successful learners will receive an Endorsed ABC Awards Accredited Certificate issued by ABC Awards and a Learner Unit Summary (which lists the components the learner has completed as part of the course) for only £49.
Option 2 -CPD Certificate
Successful learners will receive an Endorsed CPD Accredited Certificate for only £29.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate for “Certificate in Interview Skills - Level 3”. These are printed on high grade paper embossed with official Study365 or ABC awards. It is delivered right to your place in a hard back envelope to keep it in pristine condition.
Why Choose Us?
- Our courses represent outstanding value for money
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Each course is designed by industry experts, using an innovative interactive learning approach.
- Includes step-by-step guided videos tutorials.
- 24/7 Access to the Online Learning Portal.
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Who is this course for?
This course is tailored for learners who would like to gain better interviewing skills and learn how to conduct successful interviews for choosing the right employee(s).
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.