Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
The Certificate in Insurance is a core qualification for insurance staff working in various sectors of the industry. This qualification is the first step towards becoming professionally qualified and, as such, its value is widely recognised by employers throughout the insurance industry.
- Study Material Sample - download
The certificate comprises of one, core mandatory unit (IF1) and two optional units to choose from.
Each unit comprises of detailed training, followed by a multiple-choice exam. The training can be delivered either in-person with our Fast Track and Staggered Fast-Track or via out Virtual Classroom.
Option 1: Fast Track & Staggered Fast Track (Face-to-Face classroom training)
With this method of study you can achieve your Certificate in Insurance in the shortest timeframe as we deliver this training method over a 12 day period. These days can be staggered in blocks of 5 days for unit 1 and 2 x 3 days for the remaining CII units:
- Full day training covering all the learning outcomes of the CII syllabus
- Learners will be given chapter quizzes at the end of each chapters training
- A 100 question mock exam will be taken at the end of each CII unit training
- Analysis from the mock will help identify areas of weakness and we will tailor a revision training
- Revision including exam techniques and mental preparation training to achieve better results will be provided on the final day of training for each CII unit.
Once the training has been completed for each unit you will be able to take your CII exam on the final day. You will be able to do this at our Academy as we are a CII exam centre too and we will take care of your exam bookings for you on your behalf.
Option 2: Virtual Classroom (Distance Learning)
This is more of a medium to long term learning plan and will take approximately 30 weeks to complete all 3 units training:
- Every CII unit will be delivered over a 10 week period via weekly 2 hourly live virtual sessions
- In these 2 hour sessions all the learning outcomes of the CII syllabus will be covered
- Learners will take weekly chapter quizzes
- At the end of the 10 week training, learners will take a 100 question mock exam
- Analysis from this mock will help identify areas of weakness and we will tailor a revision training
- As part of the revision training we will offer exam techniques and mental preparation training to achieve better results
- Recordings of the live training will be available should anyone be absent from the training
Once the training has been completed for each unit you will be able to book and take your CII exams either remotely or at a CII Exam centre near you.
Who is this course for?
This course is for anyone who is currently working in the Insurance sector or planning to start a career in the insurance sector.
Technical claims handling or underwriting roles, Insurance support functions such as human resources, marketing, IT and finance, wishing to develop an understanding of the industry in which they work. Working for an organisation whose primary business is not insurance, but which offers insurance advice and products as part of its overall service to customers
Welcome to Wiser Academy, the first choice provider of professional qualifications and skills training to the UK and the International Insurance sector; delivering affordable, accessible & quality insurance training & development programmes internationally
Our training has been specifically developed for the insurance industry and has been tried, tested and perfected within a real working environment so you can be sure working with us will be a worthwhile investment in your staff and your company.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.