London School of International Business
Whilst the core skills and concepts of management are still very much applicable for a manager in the healthcare industry, there are also some specific areas where managers transferring from other industries may struggle. This qualification considers and addresses these areas, strengthening the learners skill set for a manager position.
Why is this course right for you?
- Transform your career: Enrol today and make a life changing decision, get necessary knowledge to transform your career.
- Move up in your career: With our fully accredited course, you can move up to the next level in your organisation with ease.
- Upgrade your skills : Add value to your current educational profile and achieve skill sets to compete in your job role.
- Enhance your credibility: the qualification is fully accredited and recognised and adds value to your educational profile.
- Progression opportunities : As this qualification is approved and regulated, learners are eligible to progress to Level 6 Diploma or final year of an undergraduate degree on completion at an attractive fee plan.
- Cost effective: Typically, British qualification starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with LSIB, you enjoy savings of up to 60% on your educational investment.
- 100% Online: Study online with the UK’s leading online course provider.
- Global programme: Study anytime, anywhere using your laptop, phone or a tablet.
- Study material: Comprehensive study material / e-library support / study links available at no additional cost.
- Easy Payment plans: Interest free monthly, quarterly and half yearly payment plans available for all courses.
- Extensive Tutor Support : Qualifications delivered by LSIB comes with complete tutor support via live chat and email. Support via whatsapp call is provided on case to case basis.
- Assessments: Assessment is done through written assignments and/ or dissertation project.
- Fees listed is for complete course - inclusive of all costs.
- We also offer flexible payment plans, please contact us via phone / email / Chat / whats App or simply email us admissions[at]lsib[dot]co[dot]uk
ATHE provides two certificates specifically for learners looking to work in a health and social care setting. There is the "ATHE Level 6 Certificate in Healthcare Management" and the "ATHE Level 6 Certificate in International Healthcare Policy".
- International Healthcare Policy
- Managing Quality and Service Delivery
- Leadership and Management
- Managing Finance in the Public Sector
- Managing Stakeholder Engagement
- Leading Organisational Equality and Diversity
Total : 30 Credit
Who is this course for?
This qualification is designed for learners who are seeking to progress to higher education to take a Bachelor’s degree course in an area of management within the healthcare sector.
- The Average Health And Social Care salary in the UK is £32,653 as per Average salary checker on Reed website (12 July 2019).
One of the followings:-
- Secondary Education equivalent to three GCSEs and two A-Levels OR
- Any qualification at level 3
- Other equivalent international qualifications
Learners may also have relevant work experience.
Learners must also have an appropriate standard of English to enable them to access relevant resources and complete the unit assignments.
Students from all academic back ground can enroll on this course.
There are vast number of careers opportunities available in the field of Health and Social Care.Through your selection of imperative units you can develop the particular knowledge and understanding that are relevant to your current responsibilities or to your planned career development
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.