Add to basket or enquire
During this excellent Certificate in Guitar Effects course Bobby Hartry, a multi-talented session guitarist and composer, will show you a variety of pedals. Every guitar pedal creates unique sounds/tones that will allow you to personalise your performance, and this Certificate in Guitar Effects course will help you to understand the strengths and weaknesses of the various pedals out there today from basic stomp boxes to high-end complex pedals. Not only that, this fantastic Certificate in Guitar Effects course will provide a basic overview of fundamental types of effects pedals including: distortion, dynamics, reverb and pitch modulation, followed by a demonstration.
This Certificate in Guitar Effects will be the ideal solution and the easiest course you will experience. We will offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. This course is opened to anyone with an interest in the topic and give you access to world-class learning led by 1Training International.
Why should I choose 1Training?
- Free both e-certificate and printed certificate
- Accredited qualification
- Excellent quality video tutorials
- Get one year's access to the course
- Get support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join our friendly online learning platform
- Our Course is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. So, you can access your course on Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G.
Learn for less with 1Training discount courses online! You’ll love 1Training’s excellent quality, competitive prices, and first class learner support. With this excellent discount course you can expect professional qualification, which will enable you to enhance your CV in no time, and for less!
What skills am I going to get from this course?
- Learn to work with studio pedals
- Learn to work with overdrive and distortion pedals
- Learn to work with live gig pedalboard introduction
- Learn to work with modulation pedals
Learners will have 365 days access to their chosen course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. If you need to extend your course access duration, it can be done at any time by extending your subscription.
- Live Gig Pedalboard
- Studio Specialty Pedals
How will I be assessed?
- You will have one assignment.
- You only need to pay £19 for assessment when you submit your assignment.
What Certification am I going to receive?
Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a Guitar Effects Pedals Volume 1 Certificate. Anyone eligible for certification will receive a FREE e-certificate (PDF format), and printed certificate.
Who is this course for?
- School Leavers
- Job Seekers
- Music Teacher
- Music Produce
- You must be 16 or over
- You should have a basic understanding of English, Maths and ICT
- You will need a computer or tablet with internet connection (or access to one)
- Music Teacher
- Music Producer
- Recording Engineer
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.