Add to basket or enquire
Do you want people to listen to you as you speak? Then, you need to develop more gravitas!
There may have been times in your life while you were speaking you can see your audience switch off, look bored or turn their attention onto something else. If you want to command attention and keep your audience interested in what you have to say, the Certificate in Gravitas Development Essential Training – Level 3 course is perfect for you. The course will help you understand how to develop gravitas and further your career at the same time.
People want leaders that they can listen and look up to. If no one is paying attention you will be an ineffective leader. The Certificate in Gravitas Development Essential Training – Level 3 course will give insight on how to make your words matter to the audience you are speaking to. This is useful in the workplace, particularly if you are a manager or supervisor. A leader should be someone that gives people confidence in what they say and do and be the person everyone takes seriously.
If you want to gain a position of influence and trust, Certificate in Gravitas Development Essential Training – Level 3 course will help move your career upwards and forwards. If you are a young manager you will still feel confident to state your authority amongst older and more experienced people. Learn the art of gravitas by embracing a set of attitudes and behaviour and become a person of credibility.
Here's a great opportunity to receive a valuable printed certificate and a Learner Unit Summary from ABC Awards or by Study365. These will be printed on high quality paper with the embossed official stamp respectively by ABC awards or Study365.
1: Introduction: What is this gravitas thing? And so what?
2: Step 1: How to Think - If you want people to listen, you substance
3: Step 2: How to Look - Fake it 'til you Become it. Stand and Move with Impact
4: Step 3: How to Act: Be the Person People want to Trust
5: Step 4: What to Say: Understand the things people want to listen to.
6: Step 5: How to Say it: Your Words will Matter when You Choose them with Care
7: Bonus Items: Yes, there's even more...
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Option 1 -ABC Awards
Successful learners will receive an Endorsed ABC Awards Accredited Certificate issued by ABC Awards and a Learner Unit Summary (which lists the components the learner has completed as part of the course) for only £49.
Option 2 -CPD Certificate
Successful learners will receive an Endorsed CPD Accredited Certificate for only £29.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded a Certificate in Gravitas Development Essential Training - Level 3. These are printed on high grade paper embossed with official Study365 or ABC awards. It is delivered right to your place in a hard back envelope to keep it in pristine condition.
Why Choose Us?
- Our courses represent outstanding value for money
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Each course is designed by industry experts, using an innovative interactive learning approach.
- Includes step-by-step guided videos tutorials.
- 24/7 Access to the Online Learning Portal.
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Who is this course for?
- The course is for learners who have an interest in learning how to showcase their gravitas
- Individuals who are already in leadership positions but want to gain confidence in how they speak
- The course is for managers and supervisors
- Anyone interested in becoming an effective leader that everyone listens to
- You must be over the age of 16 and have a basic understanding of Maths, English and ICT
- Individuals in managerial positions
The qualification will also put you in line to demand a higher salary or job promotion.
- Project Manager (average UK yearly salary: £35,808)
- Operations Manager (average UK yearly salary: £34,275)
- Team Leader (average UK yearly salary: £23,940)
- Supervisor (average UK yearly salary: £24,401)
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.