Electricians are well-paid and highly sought after, so if you’re thinking about this as a career it is an excellent choice. This course will provide learners with a solid foundation from which to build, so is a good option if you’re just starting out. The course covers various aspects of General Electrical studies, such as: an overview of electrical components, installation and use of equipment, and electrical systems. As you can see, this course will be most helpful for any budding Electricians, and will help you on this path.
Learning with Study365 has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
Why You Should Choose Study 365
- 12 months Access to your course.
- The price shown on Reed is for the whole course, including the final exam and free e-certificate.
- CPD and iAP accredited certificate upon successful completion
- Tutor Support available Monday – Friday
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
1. COURSE OVERVIEW
2. COURSE OBJECTIVES
4. INSPECTION AND APPROVAL
5. DIGITAL MULTIMETERS
6. LABELING, MOUNTING, AND WIRE TERMINATIONS
7. ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS
8. ARCHING PARTS
9. DISCONNECTING MEANS
10. BUSWAYS 600 VOLTS FROM
11. BUSWAYS OVER 600 VOLTS
13. SHORT NOTES
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded a Level 2 Certificate in General Electric.
Why Choose Us?
- Our courses represent outstanding value for money
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Each course is designed by industry experts, using an innovative interactive learning approach.
- Includes step-by-step guided videos tutorials.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- 24/7 Access to the Online Learning Portal.
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for anyone hoping to become an Electrician.
- There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
This course could open up many career paths for you, including:
- Electrical Technician
- Electrical Fitter
- Electrical Test & Inspection Engineer
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
I don't understand this course. Is this for qualification for US electricians or UK electricians? Who is the IAP?
Dear Walt, CPD accredited Certificate in General Electrical (USA Standards - Level 2) Is a global standered qualification for all the learners through out the world. This course has designed by USA slandered of electrics. IAP is International Awards For professionals. Best Regards, Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Is this a city and guilds or IET certificate? Who is the governing body that awards this certificate?
Dear Pierce. Certificate in General Electrical is a CPD accredited level 2 course , which awards by IAP. Best Regards, Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
nikos chalkias asked:
If I do this course can I start making a electrical installations ? or change a plug or socket ?
Dear Nikos Chalkais, Yes. The course covers various aspects of General Electrical studies, such as: an overview of electrical components, installation and use of equipment, and electrical systems. This CPD accredited Certificate in General Electrical course will guide you to following career pathways 1.professional Electrician 2.Advance Electrical Technician 3.Electrical Fitter 4.specialized Electrical Test & Inspection Engineer Best Regards, Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.