Cambridge Management and Leadership School Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
Certificate in Finance and Financial Analysis provides key knowledge, skills and ability to learners to develop their understanding relating to finance, financial analysis, long-term financial planning and overall financial management of small, medium and large-sized organisations.
In this course you will be able to
- Learn accounting and finance fundamental concepts and methods of financial analysis,
- Interpret and evaluate financial statements to measure financial performance and then apply concepts and methods of financial analysis in managing day-to-day business operations.
- Apply key concepts, tools and techniques to improve any organisational financial position with sound interpretation and decision-making in financial planning.
Certificate in Finance and Financial Analysis is designed and benchmarked to the latest occupational standards. National Occupational Standard describes the knowledge, skills and understanding an individual needs to be competent at a job. After completing this course, learners will know how to
- Manage finance for the organisation
- Gather and evaluate available financial information and the objectives and associated plans for your area and consult with clients to identify priorities, potential problems and risks.
- Understand the corporate structure of the organisation for effective financial planning and decision making to meet your clients’ requirements.
- Evaluate the future value of investment (if your company or you are investing in any business, product or services)
- Provide on-going information on the financial performance of your area to relevant people in your organisation.
- Contribute to the financial analysis of the organisation
- Apply the tools and techniques of financial statement analysis
- Prepare a written analysis of any company regardless size and sector.
- Act as an independent financial consultant to analyse and suggest improvement of the financial position of the business.
- Support the organisational decision making, for example for investment. Managers at all levels need to take decisions within their area of responsibility and authority. You will know how to structure for taking decisions that meet defined financial objectives and are consistent with a broader framework of values, policies and guidelines.
- Oversee the continuous improvement of the overall financial performance of the organisation. This involves putting in place the necessary resources and supporting systems, including effective financial analysis, planning, monitoring and communications, to turn the organisational vision into a practical reality.
Certificate in Finance and Financial Analysis includes different topics relating to finance, financial planning, and analysis that will help you to work efficiently and effectively as a financial manager/consultant or administrator. You will learn financial planning and decision making to evaluate investment, measure risks, credit risks, financial accounting systems/accounts. You will learner how to calculate break-even sales, quantity, contribution and contribution margin ratio, sensitivity analysis, financial ratios analysis, and actual use and application of financial reports in the operations of any company of any size in any sector to measure financial position and the sound decision making
At this level of the course, you will develop an ability to identify and use relevant understanding, methods and skills to complete tasks and address problems that, while well defined, have a measure of complexity. Throughout the course, you will develop additional skills and understanding to apply fundamental financial skills to your personal management of money.
Qualification Credits and Duration
Level 4 Certificate in Finance and Financial Analysis has a total of 13 credits. You can spend maximum 130 hours to start and complete this course.
Continuous professional development (CPD)
This course also provides continuous professional development to individuals. 1 hour of learning will give you 1 CPD point.
How will you study
Our learning portal will be available to you study 24/7. You can use your Desktop Computer, Laptop, Mobile or Tablet anytime in a flexible way to study entirely online.
Assessment methods include an Online Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQs) Test and a short assignment.
Results and Certificate
You will get your MCQs results instantly after you complete the test while short questions results and certificates will be issued within 5 working days.
Additional Note - Assessment Fees
Assessment & Certification fee is £25 payable before you start the course.
Pass rate on this qualification is 100%
Who is this course for?
This qualification is useful for individuals from all over the world who are already on job or re-entering employment after a period of absence to develop their knowledge and skills at any level in the Finance and Financial Analysis for personal and professional development and for those who are seeking a career change or would like to learn and achieve a formal qualification.
This qualification is open to all learners without any entry restrictions.
This course will equip you with the skills to work a private or public sector e.g. example of career destination are finance analyst, business adviser, finance manager, finance assistant/executive or specialist etc. You will also get further study progressions i.e. Level 4/undergraduate or Postgraduate qualification with us.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Mohammad Salman Chachia asked:
Approximately how long does this course take to complete?
On average, students are taking 1 week to complete this course. Maximum time to complete this course may be a 1 month.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Mohammad Salman Chachia asked:
Also will this course get me a finance assistant or finance graduate job.
This is a short course. However, syllabus include some topics from the capital budgeting, corporate finance, financial management, Accounts & financial analysis. There is no doubt, you can work in a far much better position to assist the finance department of any sized company if it involves interpretation and decision making.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
How long do I have to complete this course and can I do this alongside a job I have?
Yes, you can do this course alongside your job. You can complete this course in 1 week to 1 year - there is no time restriction on you as long as you meet assessment requirements - Multiple Choice Question Test (Online) and an assignmentThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.