Add to basket or enquire
Would you like enormous earning potential? Do you want a career with plenty of room for progression? If the answer is yes, then this course might just be the one you were looking for. Whether you are currently working as a Secretary or PA, or if you’re just starting out, this course will guide you on everything you need to know to successfully carry out your secretarial and PA duties. This accredited qualification will show you off as a highly trained and qualified individual for current and potential employers and hence, could pose a great advantage for your secretarial and PA career. The course is taught in modules and you will study various useful subjects, like Microsoft suite and speed typing, to effectively use it in your computerised secretarial and PA tasks. You will also learn how to come up with winning CVs and cover letters that could be advantageous in your future job hunt. The other modules will go on to cover diary management, business writing, organising meetings, time management and customer service. Bookkeeping and QuickBooks will also be further covered in this course to help you perform accounting and payroll activities requested by your employer. By the end of this course, you will come out as a highly skilled and trained individual who is capable of providing high quality secretarial and PA services. The Executive Secretarial & PA course will make you knowledgeable and efficient in your job. Secretaries and PA’s are in great demand and can often make a high salary. These are sought-after jobs in leading companies and organisations. Qualifying in this course will give you the opportunity to take a step forward in your career and gain the desired employment.
Here's a great opportunity to receive a valuable printed certificate and a Learner Unit Summary from ABC Awards or by Study365. These will be printed on high quality paper with the embossed official stamp respectively by ABC awards or Study365.
What will I Learn?
- Understand the role of a PA, secretary or assistant and the skills needed to fulfill the role.
- Examine the communication skills that will help convey the information in an effective manner.
- Learn how to write effective Cvs, cover writing, business report and other documents
- Explore the different working and management styles
- Improve your diary management, scheduling and time management skills.
- Study how to organise a successful meting
- Learn how to write and layout and a meeting agenda.
- Understand the importance of office ergonomics.
- Learn how to use Microsoft Office for business documentation.
1. JOB FUNCTIONS AND DESCRIPTION OF A SECRETARY/ AND PA
2. DIARY MANAGEMENT
3. BUSINESS REPORTS AND LETTER WRITING
4. E-MAILS WRITING TIPS
5. HANDLING CONFIDENTIAL DOCUMENTS
6. SUCCESSFUL MEETING MINUTES
7. NOTE TAKING
8. DATA MANAGEMENT, RECORD KEEPING AND FILING
9. APPOINTMENT BOOKING AND ARRANGING INTERVIEWS
10. DELIVERING POSTAL MAIL
12. CUSTOMER SERVICE AND TELEPHONE HANDLING SKILLS
13. ORGANISING A MEETING
15. INVOICING/PETTY CASH
16. DOCUMENT PROOFREADING
17. QUICKBOOKS FOR PAYROLL MANAGEMENT
18. TIPS FOR SPEED READING
19. CREATING AN EFFECTIVE CV AND COVER LETTER
20. TIME MANAGEMENT
21. MOTIVATING EMPLOYEES
22. TYPING SPEED DEVELOPMENT
23. MICROSOFT WORD
24. MICROSOFT EXCEL
25. MICROSOFT POWERPOINT
26. MICROSOFT OUTLOOK
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Option 1 -ABC Awards
Successful learners will receive an Endorsed ABC Awards Accredited Certificate issued by ABC Awards and a Learner Unit Summary (which lists the components the learner has completed as part of the course) for only £49.
Option 2 -CPD Certificate
Successful learners will receive an Endorsed CPD Accredited Certificate for only £29.
Successful candidates will be awarded a "Certificate in Executive Secretarial Training - Level 3”. These are printed on high grade paper embossed with official Study365 or ABC awards. It is delivered right to your place in a hard back envelope to keep it in pristine condition.
Why Choose Us?
- Our courses represent outstanding value for money
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Each course is designed by industry experts, using an innovative interactive learning approach.
- Includes step-by-step guided videos tutorials.
- 24/7 Access to the Online Learning Portal.
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Who is this course for?
The course is ideal for those already working as a PA or Secretary, or for those hoping to work as a PA or Secretary.
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT.
Once you have successfully completed the Certificate in Executive Secretarial Training - Level 3 course, you will gain a recognised qualification that will make you an in-demand candidate to potential employers. Given below are job titles you can attain, along with the average UK salary per annum
- Secretary - £20,160 per annum
- Personal Assistant - £25,525 per annum
- Medical Secretary - £21,146
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.