Certificate in Electrical Wiring (USA Standards - Level 2)
Today, virtually every building has electrical power, which is why individuals who are certified in Electrical Wiring are in high demand. This Level 2 Certificate in Electrical Wiring, will give learners a solid understanding of the roles and responsibilities of those working in the field Electrical Wiring. Upon successful completion you will be able to begin a career in Electrical Wiring.
Learning with Study365 has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
Why You Should Choose Study 365
- 12 months Access to your course.
- The price shown on Reed is for the whole course, including the final exam and free e-certificate.
- CPD and iAP accredited certificate upon successful completion
- Tutor Support available Monday – Friday
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
1. COURSE OVERVIEW
2. COURSE OBJECTIVES
3. KEY DEFINITION
5. CONDITIONS TO INTRODUCE A VOLTAGE
6. METAL RACEWAYS
7. PLASTIC CONDUITS
8. TEMPORARY WIRING
9. CABLE TRAYS AND OPEN WIRING
10. BOXES AND FITTING
12. PANELS AND SWITCHBOARDS
13. INDOOR AND OUTDOOR ENCLOSURE
14. SELECTION OF WIRING METHOD
15. WIRE AND CABLES PULLING PROCEDURES
16. WIRING TERMINATION INSPECTION POINTS
17. MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS OF NEC
18. ELECTRICAL INSPECTIONS
22. PORTABLE CABLES AND FLEXIBLE CORDS
23. FIXTURE WIRES
24. EQUIPMENT TYPES
26. FIXTURES AND MOTORS
28. ELECTRICAL JUNCTION BOXES
29. MAKING JUNCTIONS
30. INSTALLING ELECTRICAL RECEPTACLES- PART A
31. INSTALLING ELECTRICAL RECEPTACLES - PART B
32. A POWER CORD CONNECTING
33. TRANFORMERS AND STORAGE BATTERIES
35. SHORT NOTES
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded a Level 2 Certificate in Electrical Wiring.
Why Choose Us?
- Our courses represent outstanding value for money
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Each course is designed by industry experts, using an innovative interactive learning approach.
- Includes step-by-step guided videos tutorials.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- 24/7 Access to the Online Learning Portal.
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Who is this course for?
This course has been specifically designed for those hoping to begin a career as an Electrician.
Learners must be over the age of 16 and should have a basic understanding of English, Maths and IT.
Learners may find it helpful to possess a Level 1 Certificate in Electrical Wiring before beginning this course, but this is not compulsory.
This course could open up many career paths for you, including:
- Panel Wirer
- Electrical Technician
- Electrical Fitter
- Electrical Test & Inspection Engineer
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
mah charles asked:
I want to enrol for the course
Kindly note that the learners must be over the age of 16 and should have a basic understanding of English, Maths and IT.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
how about level 3 and how many days do I need to have the certificate, and is it acceptable to work in the UK
Dear Abdulla, Yes , This CPD accredited Certificate in Welding Training (USA Standards - Level 2) is highly recognized inside and outside UK.You will have 365 days access to complete this course. We will be adding level 3 diploma for Certificate in Electrical Wiring as soon as possible. Best Regards, Student Support Team .This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Can I start this course without any experience?Do you give certificate or diploma after the course?
Dear Dinko, Learners must be over the age of 16 and should have a basic understanding of English, Maths and IT.Learners may find it helpful to possess a Level 1 Certificate in Electrical Wiring before beginning this course, but this is not compulsory. Successful candidates will be awarded a Level 2 CPD accredited Certificate in Electrical Wiring. Best Regards, Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.