Next Learn Academy
Add to basket or enquire
Certificate in Electrical Wiring - Level 2
In today’s world it is not only the ones doing stereotypical professions earn a handsome sum and succeed in life. One such profession which comes with a lucrative salary and demand is the Electrician. By enrolling for our Certificate in Electrical Wiring - Level 2 , you also can set the basis for a promising future. The course is aimed at beginner to intermediate level learners to get a clearer understanding about the subject “Electrical Wiring”
The curriculum of the course covers areas of concern such as electro-magnetism, metal raceways and many more. At the completion, the learners will be given a clear understanding about all the aspects that are required to become a qualified electrician. Furthermore it provides tips and tricks that come handy for them as well as trains them to improve their professionalism. Accordingly Certificate in Electrical Wiring - Level 2, can be considered as the perfect course which covers all those aspects.
Certificate in Electrical Wiring - Level 2 course is developed and facilitated by the professionals in the industry. They have incorporated their own experiences and tricks that come handy for the electricians. Therefore it is assured that the learners are provided with the best course material to successfully achieve the qualification. This course can be considered as the foundation you can lay for professions like electricians and even better positions in the future.
Why You Should Learn at Next Learn Academy?
Online learning is flexible, convenient and gives you the opportunity to balance life's other commitments with higher education. Next Learn Academy offers an extensive range of online courses with a variety of rich material and resources that will let you connect to peers and expert tutors and build on your skills and knowledge. Next Learn Academy is a reliable online provider with a strong reputation and its meticulously designed courses to help you kick-start your professional journey in the best possible way.
- 1: Course Overview 02:02
- 2: Course Objectives 00:28
- 3: Key Definitions 03:54
- 4: Electro-magnetism 01:38
- 5: Conditions to Introduce a Voltage 01:47
- 6: Metal Raceways 05:07
- 7: Plastic Conduits 02:58
- 8: Temporary Wiring 02:28
- 9: Cable Trays and Open Wiring 01:26
- 10: Boxes and Fitting 03:13
- 11: Switches 06:53
- 12: Panels and Switchboards 01:11
- 13: Indoor and Outdoor Enclosure 01:54
- 14: Selection of Wiring Method 01:55
- 15: Wire and Cables Pulling Procedures 03:32
- 16: Wiring Termination Inspection Points 01:20
- 17: Minimum Requirements of NEC 02:04
- 18: Electrical Inspections 01:27
- 19: Material 01:43
- 20: Cables 03:21
- 21: Wires 01:11
- 22: Portable Cables and Flexible Cords 01:32
- 23: Fixture Wires 00:59
- 24: Equipment Types 01:38
- 25: Capacitors 00:53
- 26: Fixtures and Motors 01:49
- 27: Receptacles 02:59
- 28: Electrical Junction Boxes 06:51
- 29: Making Junctions 03:53
- 30: Installing Electrical Receptacles- Part A 07:59
- 31: Installing Electrical Receptacles – Part B 05:29
- 32: A Power Cord Connecting 03:52
- 33: Tranformers and Storage Batteries 02:39
- 34: Certificate in Electrical Wiring Mock 12:00
- 35: Certificate in Electrical Wiring Final 10:00
We are always looking for new ways for our learners to pursue their skills training and receive the best our online learning platform has to offer.
What Will I Learn?
Module 01 :Courses overview
- Electrical general requirements
Module 02 : Course objectives
- Define and identify electrical terms found in the OSHA 1910.303 standard
- Describe how to use a digital multimeter
- Identify electrical components found in approved enclosures or building structures
- Describe proper installation procedures for electrical wiring
Module 03 :Key definitions
- Key definitions
Module 04 :Electro-magnetism
Module 05 :Conditions to introduce a voltage
- Conditions to introduce a voltage
Module 06 : Metal raceways
- Electro metallic tubing EMT
- Rigid metallic conduit
- Metal clad cable (MC)
- Conduit bends
- Kink in conduit
Module 07 : Module
- PVC gray in color
Module 08 :Temporary wiring
- Nonmetallic cable
Module 09 :Cable trays and open wiring
- Cable trays and open wiring
- Electrical conduit fittings
Module 11 :Switches
- Snap switches
- Three phase electrical system
- Three-way switch
- Four-way switch
- Pilot light switch
- Two-pole switch
- Dimmer switch
- Programmable switch
- Proximity switch
Module 12 :Panels and switchboards
Module 13 : Indoor and outdoor enclosure
- Indoor and outdoor enclosure
Module 14 : Selection of wiring method
- Standoffs on top of roofs
Module 15 :Wire and cables pulling procedures
- Wire and cables pulling procedures
Module 16 :Wiring termination inspection points
- Wiring termination inspection points
Module 17 : Minimum requirements of NEC
- NEC minimum requirements
Module 18 :Electrical inspections
- Underground inspection
- Slab inspection
- Rough-in inspection
- Final inspection
Module 19 : Material
Module 20 : Cables
Module 21 : Wires
- Environment to be installed
Module 22 :Portable cables and flexible cords
- Flexible cords and portable cables
Module 23 : Fixture wires
- Fixture wires
Module 24 :Equipment types
- Types of equipment
Module 25 : Capacitors
Module 26 :Fixtures and motors
- Fixture and motors
Module 27 : Receptacles
Module 28 :Electrical junction boxes
- Electrical junction boxes
Module 29 :Making junctions
- Making junctions
Module 30 :Installing electrical receptacles – Part A
- Installing electrical receptacles – Part A
Module 31 :Installing electrical receptacles – Part B
- Installing electrical receptacles – Part B
Module 32 :A power cord connecting
- A power cord connecting
Module 33 : Transformers and storage batteries
- Storage batteries and transformers
Method of Assessment
At the end of the course, learners will take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions assessment test is marked automatically so that you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Upon the successful completion of the course, you will be awarded the ‘Certificate in Electrical Wiring - Level 2’ certificate by CPD. You will receive a FREE E-certificate (PDF format) and a Printed Certificate absolutely FREE, with an applicable delivery fee upon completing the course.
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
CPD is an internationally recognised accrediting body that will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in an enterprise.
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for anyone who needs to pursue a job as an electrician.
- This course requires no formal prerequisites and this certification is open to everyone.
Once you successfully complete this course you can apply for any prestigious position which offers you a lucrative salary. Here are some specific professions you can apply for after completing the course.
- Panel Wirer
- Electrical Technician
- Electrical Fitter
- Electrical Test & Inspection Engineer
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Will this course be suitable for a semi-skilled engineer ?
Dear Andrew, Thank you for your query. Yes, also if you are aspiring to join the electronic industry this course would be the ideal course for you. Upon completion, you will gain a clear understanding about all the aspects that are required to become a qualified electrician. Please feel free to contact if you have any further clarifications, we will be happy to assist. Regards, Student Support TeamThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Nisar Nassimi asked:
Hello, how long a day and what time would start the course?
Dear Nisar, Thank you for your query. The specialty of this course is you can learn at your convenience and leisure as we provide Unlimited 12 Months/365 Days access to the course. Additionally you are able to repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience. Hope this helps! Please feel free to contact if you have any further clarifications, we will be happy to assist. Regards, Student Support TeamThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
will i need to do Level one
Dear Ashad, Thank you for your query. This course requires no formal prerequisites prior to commencement and you will be able to start with Level 2. Please feel free to contact if you have any further clarifications, we will be happy to assist. Regards, Student Support TeamThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.