Add to basket or enquire
Certificate in Electrical Wiring (USA Standards - Level 2)
Today, virtually every building has electrical power, which is why individuals who are certified in Electrical Wiring are in high demand. This Level 2 Certificate in Electrical Wiring (USA Standards), will give learners a solid understanding of the roles and responsibilities of those working in the field Electrical Wiring. Upon successful completion you will be able to begin a career in Electrical Wiring.
Learning with Study365 has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have lifetime access for 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
Please Note: This Course is Based on USA Standards
* Free E-certificate (No additional cost for E-certificates)
Why You Should Choose Study 365
- Lifetime Access to your course.
- The price shown on Reed is for the whole course, including the final exam and free e-certificate.
- CPD and IAP accredited certificate upon successful completion
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
[Module 01] Course Overview
- Electrical general requirements
[Module 02] Course Objectives
- Define and identify electrical terms found in the OSHA 1910.303 standard
- Describe how to use a digital multimeter
- Identify electrical components found in approved enclosures or building structures
- Describe proper installation procedures for electrical wiring
[Module 03] Key Definition
- Branch circuit
- Ground fault
[Module 04] Electro-magnetism
[Module 05] Conditions to Introduce a Voltage
- Magnetic field
- Relative motion
[Module 06] Metal Raceways
[Module 07] Plastic Conduits
[Module 08] Temporary Wiring
[Module 09] Cable Trays and Open Wiring
[Module 10] Boxes and Fitting
[Module 11] Switches
- Three phase electrical system
[Module 12] Panels and Switchboards
[Module 13] Indoor and Outdoor Enclosure
[Module 14] Selection of Wiring Method
[Module 15] Wire and Cables Pulling Procedures
[Module 16] Wiring Termination Inspection Points
[Module 17] Minimum Requirements of NEC
- National electric code
- Electrical Inspections
- Underground inspection
- Slab inspection
- Rough-in inspection
- Final inspection
[Module 18] Materials
[Module 19] Cables
[Module 20] Wires
[Module 21] Portable Cables and Flexible Cords
[Module 22] Fixture Wires
[Module 23] Equipment Types
[Module 24] Capacitors
[Module 25] Fixtures and Motors
[Module 26] Receptacles
[Module 27] Electrical Junction Boxes
[Module 28] Making Junctions
[Module 29] Installing Electrical Receptacles- Part A
[Module 30] Installing Electrical Receptacles - Part B
[Module 31] A Power Cord Connecting
[Module 32] Tranformers and Storage Batteries
[Module 33] Conclusion
- Different conduit systems
- Expenses & time related to wiring methods
- Assemble & correctly install wiring methods
Method of Assessment
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded a Level 2 Certificate in Electrical Wiring.
Why Choose Us?
- Our courses represent outstanding value for money
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Each course is designed by industry experts, using an innovative interactive learning approach.
- Includes step-by-step guided videos tutorials.
- 24/7 Access to the Online Learning Portal.
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Who is this course for?
This course has been specifically designed for those hoping to begin a career as an Electrician.
Learners must be over the age of 16 and should have a basic understanding of English, Maths and IT.
Learners may find it helpful to possess a Level 1 Certificate in Electrical Wiring before beginning this course, but this is not compulsory.
This course could open up many career paths for you, including:
- Panel Wirer
- Electrical Technician
- Electrical Fitter
- Electrical Test & Inspection Engineer
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
mah charles asked:
I want to enrol for the course
Kindly note that the learners must be over the age of 16 and should have a basic understanding of English, Maths and IT.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
how about level 3 and how many days do I need to have the certificate, and is it acceptable to work in the UK
Dear Abdulla, Yes , This CPD accredited Certificate in Welding Training (USA Standards - Level 2) is highly recognized inside and outside UK.You will have 365 days access to complete this course. We will be adding level 3 diploma for Certificate in Electrical Wiring as soon as possible. Best Regards, Student Support Team .This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Mohammed Majid asked:
How do I In role in this course
Dear Mohammed Thank you very much for your query. You can pay and get enrolled online. Then you will receive 24/7 access for 365 days to the learning platform. The offer ends tomorrow, so hurry up and get the discount ! Regards, Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.