Add to basket or enquire
Do you need to develop great customer service skills?
We’ve got everything covered in this comprehensive Certificate in Customer Service Training – Level 3 course. Prove to employers that you can provide excellent customer service skills and get the rewards you deserve. With a recognised qualification on your CV, you’ll have a huge advantage and will have many more job opportunities.
The modules on this course have been designed by professionals and begin by covering customer service as a whole. Learners will also study telephone etiquette, how to work in a team effectively, how to supervise a team, how to deal with complaints and much more. Gaining this certificate will fully prepare you for work in a customer service environment and will allow you to progress to supervisor level once you have some work experience.
What will I learn?
This Customer Service Skills Training course will develop knowledge and skills in key areas such as:
- Delivering customer service
- Customer retention
- Resolving customer problems
- Business principles
- Managing your own performance
- Professional development
Learning with Study 365 has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will give you the confidence to secure your qualification.
Here's a great opportunity to receive a valuable printed certificate and a Learner Unit Summary from ABC Awards or by Study365. These will be printed on high quality paper with the embossed official stamp respectively by ABC awards or Study365.
This Certificate in Customer Service Training - Level 3 course is comprehensive and is designed to cover key areas listed under the curriculum. This course has been designed for 38 guided learning hours.
1. Customer Service Principles
2. Customer Service Essentials
3. Setting Customer Service Goals & Objectives
4. Communication Skills for Customer Service
5. Customer Service Techniques
6. How to Manage Customer Service Team
7. Improving Your Customer Service Leadership
8. Leading Customer Service Team
9. Team Working and Team Building
10. Handling Customer Complains
11. How to Work with Unhappy Customers
12. How to Gain Back Lost Customers
13. Telephone Techniques
14. Telephone Etiquette
15. Telephone Customer Service
16. Power of Telephone Courtesy
17. Internal Customer Service
18. Customer Service at Call Centres
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
These are printed on high grade paper embossed with official Study365 or ABC awards. It is delivered right to your place in a hard back envelope to keep it in pristine condition.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in “Certificate in Customer Service Training - Level 3”. These are printed on high grade paper embossed with official Study365 or ABC awards. It is delivered right to your place in a hard back envelope to keep it in pristine condition.
Why Choose Us?
- Our courses represent outstanding value for money
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Each course is designed by industry experts, using an innovative interactive learning approach.
- Includes step-by-step guided videos tutorials.
- 24/7 Access to the Online Learning Portal.
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Who is this course for?
- This qualification is aimed at those already working in a wide variety of customer service settings such as hotels, banks, contact centres, restaurants and retail outlets.
- The qualification is a competence based qualification and is suitable for a wide range of candidates in employment who wish to enhance their career prospects.
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy and ICT.
Customer service impacts on all occupational sectors and this qualification could lead to a wide range of jobs in customer service, including:
- Contract Centre Supervisor
- Customer Service Team Leader
- Customer Relations Advisor
- Hotel Manager
- Sales Manager
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.Leave a review