Add to basket or enquire
A qualification in creative thinking demonstrates imaginative thinking, brainstorming skills, lateral thinking skills, and the ability to storyboard. As you can imagine it is very useful for a number of different industries, such as entrepreneurship, design, business, or marketing. If you would like to develop creative thinking skills to boost your job search, this course is the perfect opportunity.You can learn to be creative. It is a skill that can be taught and learned. The course in Mastering Creative Thinking will explore a range of topics to help you develop your creative thinking abilities. Explore topics such as the creative thinking process, story boarding, how to modify ideas, generating new ideas and deciding what ideas to prototype. Developing your creative skills will help you think more creatively and focus on exploring creative possibilities.
Learning with Study 365 has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests, and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months).
Here's a great opportunity to receive a valuable printed certificate and a Learner Unit Summary from ABC Awards or by Study365. These will be printed on high quality paper with the embossed official stamp respectively by ABC awards or Study365.
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the key topics listed under the curriculum.
1. PRACTICE AND PASSION OF THE CREATIVE PERSON
2. IDENTIFYING LATERAL THINKING AS A SURVIVAL SKILL
3. INNOVATORS AND ADAPTORS - CREATIVE STYLES
4. HOW TO COMBINE OPPOSITES - DIVERGE THEN CONVERGE
5. IDENTIFYING THE PRINCIPLES FOR UNLEASHING YOUR IMAGINATION AND CONVERGING ON THE BEST IDEAS
6. PROCESS OF THE CREATIVE PROCESS AND YOU
7. WAY OF CLARIFYING THE CHALLENGE AND STORYBOARDING
8. UNDERSTANDING CLASSIC BRAINSTORMING AND BRAINWRITING AND BRAINSTORMING TOOLS
9. HOW TO BORROW AND MODIFY IDEAS?
10. GENERATING NEW IDEAS USING SYSTEMIC TOOLS AND DEVELOPING IDEASTOWARD GREAT SOLUTIONS
11. HOW TO DECIDE WHAT IDEAS TO PROTOTYPE?
12. HOW TO EVALUATE CREATIVE SOLUTIONS AND MAKING DECISIONS?
13. PROCESS OF IMPLEMENTATION PLANNING - GIVING IDEAS LEGS
14. THE SELLING OF NEW IDEAS AND PERSUASION
15. TOOLS & TIPS FOR BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER
16. HOW TO LIFT THE EMOTIONAL LID ON CREATIVITY?
17. PHYSICAL AND PSYCHOLOGICAL ENVIRONMENT
18. UNDERSTANDING CREATIVE LEADERSHIP REGARDLESS OF TITLE
19. WAY OF OVERCOMING BLOCKS AND BARRIERS
20. HOW TO LIVE A CREATIVE LIFE?
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Option 1 -ABC Awards
Successful learners will receive an Endorsed ABC Awards Accredited Certificate issued by ABC Awards and a Learner Unit Summary (which lists the components the learner has completed as part of the course) for only £49.
Option 2 -CPD Certificate
Successful learners will receive an Endorsed CPD Accredited Certificate for only £29.
Successful candidates will be awarded a Certificate in Creative Thinking - Level 3. These are printed on high grade paper embossed with official Study365 or ABC awards. It is delivered right to your place in a hard back envelope to keep it in pristine condition.
Why Choose Us?
- Our courses represent outstanding value for money
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Each course is designed by industry experts, using an innovative interactive learning approach.
- Includes step-by-step guided videos tutorials.
- 24/7 Access to the Online Learning Portal.
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Who is this course for?
- Job seekers
- School leavers
- Business, marketing, design, or entrepreneurial professionals
- Those hoping to pursue a writing career
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT.
Some of the key job positions along with the average UK salary per annum you can go for after completing this course will be as follows.
- Developer - £46,067 per annum
- Research Analyst - £26,751 per annum
- Media Manager - £32,991 per annum
- Creative Director - £48,524 per annum
- Content Writer - £20,275 per annum
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.Leave a review