Add to basket or enquire
Certificate in Contracts Law (Level 2)
Get the career you want and become a skilled contracts lawyer with Study365. This course in Contracts Law is comprehensive and covers all the fundamentals of legal relations, the terms of a contract and much more. Learners will come away with a firm grasp of the roles and responsibilities in Contract Law, so you can enter the profession with confidence and success.
Learning with Study365 has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
Why You Should Choose Study 365
- 12 months Access to your course.
- The price shown on Reed is for the whole course, including the final exam and free e-certificate.
- CPD and iAP accredited certificate upon successful completion
- Tutor Support available Monday – Friday
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
5.INTENTION TO CREATE LEGAL RELATIONS; CERTAINTY
6.THE TERMS OF A CONTRACT
Method of assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple-choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Learners who successfully complete this course will be awarded a certificate in Contracts Law – Level 2.
Why Choose Us?
- Our courses represent outstanding value for money
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Each course is designed by industry experts, using an innovative interactive learning approach.
- Includes step-by-step guided videos tutorials.
- 24/7 Access to the Online Learning Portal.
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Who is this course for?
- Our courses will best suit those who would like flexible learning that can fit in around work and childcare.
- This course is suitable for those who would like to become a Contract Lawyer.
- This course would be suitable for school leavers and job seekers.
- This job would be suitable for those who would like to progress to higher level study of the subject.
- There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be ages 17 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
Studying contracts law will mean that you can kick start a career in law, or go on to higher study of the subject.
You could become any of the following:
- Contract Administrator
- Contract Analyst
- Contract Drafting Legal Specialist
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
how do i get to stage 1 of the contract law course
Dear leenesh, CPD accredited Certificate in Contracts Law (Level 2) is a beginner level course . There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. 1.Learners should be ages 17 or over to undertake the qualification. 2.Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course. Best Regards, Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
joseph torres asked:
how dose one sign up for classes and what is the class.
Kindly note that you can purchase the course and you will receive the the login details with in 48 hours. The course is an online course.12 months Access to your course. The price shown on Reed is for the whole course, including the final exam and free e-certificate. CPD and IAP accredited certificate upon successful completion.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.