Academy for Health & Fitness
Add to basket or enquire
☞☞ Our Aim Is Your Satisfaction! Offer Ends Soon; Hurry Up!! ☚☚
As the hotel and hospitality industry continues to evolve, the role of the Concierge has become vital. A Concierge desk serves the crucial function of accommodating guests to enhance the overall standard of the organisation. Concierges aim to promote a property’s marketable value and reputation, and hence it’s very challenging. So, if you’re ready to take the challenge and build an enchanting career opportunity ahead, then this Concierge is the right choice for you! Enrol now and start thriving.
This Certificate in Concierge at QLS Level 3 course is endorsed by The Quality Licence Scheme and accredited by CPDQS to make your skill development and career progression related to Concierge substantial and easier than ever!
In addition, this course will give you a solid understanding of delivering concierge services to customers, including agreement, sequence, complaints, and opportunities. Besides principles, standards, and skills, this course will educate about concierge workplace etiquette and workplace safety. So, join us today and gear up for excellence!
What will I learn from this course?
- Explore various services and standards
- Understand the necessary skills required like telephone etiquette, networking, customer service, etc.
- Understand the concierge services business principles and models
- Acknowledge the sequence to deliver customer service
- Methodologies of workplace safety and emergency measurements
Take a step toward a brighter future!
Why Prefer this Course?
- Opportunity to earn a certificate endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme and another certificate accredited by CPDQS.
- Get a free student ID card! (£10 postal charge will be applicable for international delivery)
- Innovative and engaging content.
- Free assessments
- 24/7 tutor support.
*** Course Curriculum ***
- Module 01: Understanding the Service
- Module 02: Types
- Module 03: Necessary Skills
- Module 04: Principles for a Concierge Service Business
- Module 05: Delivering Customer Service
- Module 06: Work Environment and Etiquettes
- Module 07: Emergency Measures
You have to complete the assignment questions given at the end of the course and score a minimum of 60% to pass each exam.Our expert trainers will assess your assignment and give you feedback after you submit the assignment.
After passing the Certificate in Concierge at QLS Level 3 exam, you will be able to request a certificate at an additional cost that has been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme.
Who is this course for?
Anyone from any academic background can enrol on this course. However, this course is preferable for:
- Baggage Porters and Bellhops
- Hotel Desk Clerk
- Travel Agent
- Tour Guide
You will not need any prior background or expertise to enrol in this course.
Enrolling on this course can lead you to the following career paths:
- Front Office Manager
- General Manager
- Assistant General Manager
- Customer Relationship Officer
- Hotel Manager
- Floor Supervisor
And many more!
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Do you teach how to use softwareAnswer:
Dear Peter, The course does not instruct on how to use the software. This theoretical course will help you in understanding the service and types, necessary skills and so on.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
hi, do you teach on how to use different system in concierge?Answer:
Dear Juliet, The course will help you to grasp the knowledge on Concierge and its background. It will also help you to learn about various types of Concierge Services, skills that are necessary for any Concierge and so on.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
What are the requirements of concierge courseAnswer:
Dear Femi, There are no specific requirements for the course. This course is designed to provide an introduction to Concierge and offers an excellent way to gain the vital skills and confidence to start a successful career. Anybody over the age of 16 who is willing to learn about concierge can take the course.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
CPDQS Accredited Certificate
Digital certificate - £10
Certificate in Concierge at QLS Level 3
Hard copy certificate - £89
After successfully completing the Certificate in Concierge at QLS Level 3, you can order an original hardcopy certificate of achievement endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme. The certificate will be home-delivered, with a pricing scheme of —
- 89 GBP inside the UK
- 99 GBP (including postal fees) for international delivery
CPDQS Accredited Certificate
- 29 GBP for Printed Hardcopy Certificate inside the UK
- 39 GBP for Printed Hardcopy Certificate outside the UK (international delivery)
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.