Certificate in Call Centre Success
* Great New Year sale *
70% or MORE OFF ON THIS COURSE
The customer is always right, right? Train for spectacular call centre success
Do you work for a call centre dealing with product support or information enquiries? Or, carry out telemarketing? Or, perhaps, make other types of calls on behalf of a charity or political organisation? Or, if not currently, maybe you’re interested in working within this field?
Well-trained call centre staff is at the heart of any operation. For many customers or potential customers, call centre staff are their only contact with an organisation. And, if that contact is positive, courteous, helpful, and professional then that’s of immense benefit to the organisation in terms of reputation, initial and repeat business.
Call centre employees who know how to handle the diverse situations they are faced with, with skill and professionalism, are an asset to any organisation. The employee themselves also benefit in terms of good pay and performance bonuses.
As a leading UK training provider, Global Edulink understands what it takes to shine in this arena and, as such, have formulated a course aimed at equipping you with the skills and confidence to undertake these responsibilities, such as answering questions proficiently, overcoming objections and ultimately, to excel.
In addition, you’ll be taught the importance of corporate social responsibility strategies which encourage companies to make a positive impact on the environment and their stakeholders (which include consumers, employees, communities, investors, and others). You’ll also come to understand: how to develop your professionalism; how customers behave and what they expect; and techniques for more effective communication with customers; all while maintaining a positive attitude.
By studying this course you’ll gain practical skills and confidence to improve the value of your sales or customer service team which subsequently contributes to the growth and success of your workplace.
Why You Should Choose Global Edulink
- 12 months Access to your course.
- The price shown on Reed is for the whole course, including the final exam and free e-certificate.
- CPD and iAP accredited certificate upon successful completion
- Tutor Support available Monday – Friday
Course Curriculum : Certificate in Call Centre Success
1. THE POWERFUL CHOICE OF CSR
- The Powerful Choice of CSR
2. HOW TO GAIN THE PROFESSIONAL EDGE
- How to Gain the Professional Edge
3. ALL IMPORTANT CUSTOMERS
- All Important Customers
4. BUILDING YOUR CUSTOMER HANDLING SKILLS
- Building Your Customer Handling Skills
5. BUILDING YOUR CUSTOMER HANDLING SKILLS (CONT.)
- Building Your Customer Handling Skills (cont.)
6. ATTITUDE: IS AN IMPORTANT ASSET
- Attitude: Is an Important Asset
Having completed this course, you will be awarded the Certificate in Call Centre Success by Global Edulink as well as a summary of the units learnt. This summary will include the specifics of the units you have learnt in the completed course. At the end of this course, you will be able to gain a professional qualification. Potential employers will view you as an asset and will recognize the level of commitment and skills you have displayed while studying this course.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Who is this course for?
Those who currently work for, or are interested in working for:
- An inbound call centre – administering incoming product support or information enquiries from consumers
- An outbound call centre – undertaking telemarketing, solicitation of charitable or political donations, debt collection or market research
- A contact centre where centralised handling of individual communications takes place (including instant message, social media, faxes, letters, email, or live support software)
- Customer Service Advisor
- Patient Support Advisor
- Contact Centre Operator
- Call Centre Agent
- Claims Handler
- Telephone Researcher
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.