Our Business Analysis course is the starting point for hundreds of Business Analysts each year. Business analysis is the specialist discipline which helps organisations to make good investment decisions concerning potential business changes. Organisations are constantly striving to become more efficient and effective, and Business Analysts support these efforts by clarifying the viable options open to the organisation, evaluating these options and ensuring that the selected solution is defined clearly.
There are five key elements to business analysis:
- Investigating business situations – applying a range of techniques to uncover the root causes of problems and identify key issues.
- Analysing business needs – understanding the business stakeholders and their views, building a common vision of the desired business system and identifying the required actions for change.
- Evaluating options – identifying the options for business change and working with other professionals to define the financial and business impacts for each option.
- Defining requirements – modeling and documenting the business and system requirements.
- Managing benefits – supporting the project sponsor and project manager in ensuring that any changes to the requirements are reflected in the business case.
Effective business analysis requires both professional skills of investigation, analysis and modeling, and interpersonal skills for working with a range of people. This course will take you through a proven, structured process to improve your ability to collect, analyse and forecast business and financial data in order to generate valuable insights from business data. This course will also teach you how to report on business data and present information and analysis to clients and stakeholders. It is aimed particularly, but not exclusively, at financial and business analysts, managers, planners, customer-service staff, operations staff and information management personnel.
We work in partnership with NUS, so all registered learners can get an NUS Extra discount card, which gives you amazing discounts on thousands of products from the biggest companies.
Why should you choose us?
- No Hidden Fee
- Free e-certificate (PDF)
- Free Career Support Service
- Free CV Writing and Interview Skills Pack available with this course.
- Get 2 days (48 hours) of free access to one of our 140 course strong course libraries, we will issue access upon your request when you have purchased a course.
- Nationally and internationally recognised Accredited qualification
- Excellent quality video tutorials
- You'll be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- Get Tutor support Monday-Friday
- Get one year's access to the course
- Get support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join our friendly online learning platform
- Our Course is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet, and Smartphone devices. So, you can access your course on Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G.
- There is no time limit for completing this course, it can be studied in your own time at your own pace.
- All tests are online and are taken either during or after the course, these are included in the price.
Thisonline training course is comprehensive and is designed to cover the key topics listed under the curriculum. This course has been designed for 20 guided learning hours.
Following key topics are covered in this course;
Module 01. Business Analysis Essentials
Module 02. Who Is Business Analyst
Module 03. Business Performance Analysis
Module 04. Module Book
Learners will have 365 days access to their chosen course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. If you need to extend your course access duration, it can be done at any time by extending your subscription.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course, learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. The online test is marked straight away, so you will know immediately if you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded an CPD accredited certificate in “ Certificate in Business Analysis Training “. Anyone eligible for certification will receive FREE e-certificate(in PDF format), which is immediately available to download online. Printed certificate is available at an additional fee.
Who is this course for?
- This course is also suitable for those who would like to become a Business Analyst.
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. However, it is recommended to have basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT skills.
- Business Analyst / Systems Analyst
- Financial Analyst
- Business Manager
- System Developer
- Project Manager / Team Leader
- Quality Assurance / Quality Control Manager
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.