The course imparts learners on basic methods of investigation, analysis, modelling, and communications considered key elements in business analysis!
Our Level 2 Certificate in Business Analysis course takes you through the fundamental processors of business analysis. This approach involves considering four aspects of a business system: the processes, the people, the organisational context, and the use of technology. The course provides you with a clear understanding of the strategic context, coupled with the project discipline needed for business analysis.
You will learn how to understand the basic business situations and issues associated with it. The course also touches on looking into stakeholder perspectives, identifying potential solutions to business issues, and finally making potential solutions. When it comes to business analysis without this end-to-end process, much of the cost of a project is often attributable to re-work from poor up-front analysis.
The course imparts learners on basic methods of investigation, analysis, modelling, and communications required to work with people from various dispositions. The learnings further include structured processes to enhance your ability to collect, analyse and forecast business and financial data. This in effect, will garner valuable insights from the data collected. This course will also teach you how to present business data and present information and analysis to the management.
Infinity Learning provides high-quality courses, which are designed by professionals in the field. All courses come with accreditations and certifications from internationally recognised institutions. All courses are accessible 24/7, 365 days from enrolment so that students can learn at their own pace and convenience. Each course is headed by a tutor specifically assigned for its learners in case of any difficulties or questions. This course comprises of expertly crafted e-learning modules. The course comes with a certification, which you can use to elevate your CV so you can get better, high-paying jobs.
We work in partnership with NUS, so all registered learners can get an NUS Extra discount card, which gives you amazing discounts on thousands of products from the biggest companies.
Why should you choose us?
- No Hidden Fee
- Free e-certificate (PDF)
- Free Career Support Service
- Free CV Writing and Interview Skills Pack available with this course.
- Get 2 days (48 hours) of free access to one of our 140 course strong course libraries, we will issue access upon your request when you have purchased a course.
- Nationally and internationally recognised Accredited qualification
- Excellent quality video tutorials
- You'll be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- Get Tutor support Monday-Friday
- Get one year's access to the course
- Get support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join our friendly online learning platform
- Our Course is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet, and Smartphone devices. So, you can access your course on Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G.
- There is no time limit for completing this course, it can be studied in your own time at your own pace.
- All tests are online and are taken either during or after the course, these are included in the price.
Thisonline training course is comprehensive and is designed to cover the key topics listed under the curriculum. This course has been designed for 20 guided learning hours.
Following key topics are covered in this course;
Module 01. Business Analysis Essentials
Module 02. Who Is Business Analyst
Module 03. Business Performance Analysis
Module 04. Module Book
During the course of study, you will be able to learn about:
- Getting a broad understanding of business analysis
- The competencies required to be a business analyst.
- Types of investigation techniques used including interviews, observations, workshops and prototyping.
- How to categorise, analyse and manage stakeholder information for better decision making.
- How to model business processes.
- How to establish, document and model requirements.
Students will receive a “Certificate in Business Analysis Training” from Infinity Learning, upon the successful completion of the assignment.
The assessment would consist of a final assignment, the passing mark for which is 65%. Learners will receive a result within 3 days’ time. The assignment cost a minimal £19.
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for those who would like to become a Business Analyst. Also, it is appropriate for those who are presently working as business analysts or in related fields.
Learners for this course must be 16 years of age or above and should have a basic understanding of the English language, numeracy and ICT. No previous experience is required to follow this course, however, those having a good educational background with the keenness to learn will find it easy to follow this course.
This career opens the doors to a wide variety of related careers revolving around the subject of business analysis. The course will enhance your skill and understanding of the benefits of business analysis. This in turn will broaden your career prospects to potential employers.
- Business Analyst / Systems Analyst
- Financial Analyst
- Quality Assurance / Quality Control Manager
- Business Manager
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.