Add to basket or enquire
Certificate in Business Accounting (CIMA Cert BA)
Sign up for this Certificate in Business Accounting (CIMA Cert BA) course, and get free access to the CPD accredited Business Ethics Diploma-Level 3 course from Globaledulink
Maybe you are considering a career in Business Accounting at executive or managerial level or perhaps already working in a similar position and looking for a promotion. Either way, this super amazing certification course in Business Accounting with CIMA certified is the ideal course for you. Since this course, Certificate in Business Accounting is a foundation level course; it covers all the fundamental concepts that will lay the foundation for your Business Accounting career by not leaving any stones unturned. Furthermore, this course, Certificate in Business Accounting is not only practically oriented which will equip you with skills needed for employment, but will also prepare you thoroughly for the examination to get certified with Business Accounting.
What makes this course stand out from the rest?
Since this course covers entire fundamental concepts ranging from Business Economics, Management Accounting, Financial Accounting as well as Ethical, Legal and Corporate governance, you will gain all the comprehensive skills required for the certification exam. Also, you will achieve the ultimate foundation skills that you will need for your further career progression. Your employers and managers will overly impressed when you complete this certification which would be ideal for career promotion as well, as it doesn’t leave any stones unturned. Since at the end of the course, you will be CIMA certified, it would open the doors for further opportunities globally as well as various study options.
The Curriculum is designed by experts who have practical hands-on experience in the business accounting arena. At the end of the Certificate in Business Accounting, there would be a mock exam as well which you could use as a warm-up for the actual certification exam. We can guarantee a 100% pass rate on the entire qualification as we provide support that is tailor-made to each learner.
On the other hand, pursuing a career in Business Accounting will lead you to earn a massive salary as well as a multitude of skills relevant to Business Accounting to achieve the desired success in life. As there will be a separate section on ethical aspects as well as legal issues, you are more likely to gain an all-round skills. Become a real all-rounder in Business Accounting by getting certified with this course.
CIMA Certificate in Business and Accounting
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- Learn about economics and operating context of business.
- Understand how financial markets and government economic policy can impact a company.
- Acquire the techniques and knowledge of fundamental accounting.
- Learn the role of management accounting in a public or commercial sector.
- Understand how to prepare financial statements for a single entity.
- Understand how ethics underpins commercial activity.
COURSE CURRICULUM (Type Of Course Material: Text)
[Module 1 - BA1] Fundamentals of Business Economics
- National Income, and The Effects of Economic Growth Rates and Prices on Business
- International Trade
- Economic Development and Globalisation
- Market Failure and The Regulations of Markets
- Data and Information
- Big Data and Data Analysis
- Financial Markets and Institutions
- Financial Mathematics
- The Effects of Interest Rates and Exchange Rates on Business Performance
[Module 2 - BA2] Fundamentals of Management Accounting
- Accounting for Management
- Cost Classification and Behaviour
- Semi Variable Costs
- Accounting for Overheads
- Absorption Costing
- Marginal Costing
- Cost Plus Pricing
- Variance Analysis
- Performance Measurement
- Financial Performance Measurement
- Non-Financial Performance Measurement
- Integrated Cost Accounting
- Measures of Average and of Dispersion
- The Normal Distribution
- Break-Even Analysis
- Limited Factor Analysis and Make or Buy Decisions
- Investment Appraisal
[Module 3 - BA3] Fundamentals of Financial Accounting
- Accounting Principles, Concepts and Regulation
- Recording Accounting Transactions
- Preparation of Accounts for Single Entities
- Analysis of Financial Statements
[Module 4 - BA4] Fundamentals of Ethics, Corporate Governance and Business Law
- Ethics and Ethical Principles
- Cima’s Code of Ethics
- Corporate Governance – 1
- Corporate Governance – 2
- Internal and External Audit
- Error and Fraud
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Contract Law
- Employment Law
- Business Organisations
The objective tests can be taken in any order. All 4 objective tests must be passed in order to progress to the CIMA Professional level qualification.
The foundation level qualification will comprise of 4 computer-based objective tests. Tests are made up of multiple choice, number entry and drag and drop question formats.
4 Objective Tests
- Format – Computer-Based
- Duration – 120 minutes
- BA1, BA2, BA4 – 60 objective test questions
- BA4 – 85 objective test questions
(A score of 100 out of 150 will represent a Pass)
Objective tests - GBP95 (Tier 1 per exam)
Please Note : Official Exam is not provided, It should be purchased separately
Please note that the prices are subject to change by the The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) at any given time. The above price mentioned per objective test are at the time of writing only. You may check with the official CIMA website for latest updates in prices.
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Upon the successful completion of the course, learners will be awarded the CIMA Certificate in Business and Accounting.
Who is this course for?
- School leavers
- Small business owners
- Undergraduates and graduates
- Anyone with an interest in pursuing a career in management accountancy
The CIMA Foundation Certificate does not require formal entry qualifications. Learners must be over the age of 16 and be competent in Mathematics, ICT and English Language.
A career in management accounting will provide a clear path to progress in your desired employment. Companies worldwide, irrespective of their size require the services and knowledge of management accountants. Management Accountants are marketable across multiple industries.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.