If there is one industry that has the stigma of being old and boring, it would have to be banking; however, a global trend of deregulation has opened up many new businesses to the banks. Coupling that with technological developments like internet banking and ATMs, the banking industry is obviously trying its hardest to shed its lackluster image. This Certificate course in Banking and Finance is designed for individuals who wish to concentrate their career in financial markets and institutions. This course provides advanced training in the key areas of trading and risk management. A significant feature of this program is the combination of strong analytical foundations and applications that deal with real world issues.
We send certificates to students within 24 hours of course completion. Students will be awarded the Certificate in Banking and Finance .
PDF Certificate will cost £15 and hard copy will cost £20. we can post to all over the world.
The course is accredited by The CPD Qualifications Group.
This Certificate course will teach participants how to integrate financial models, firm-specific as well as industry and economic factors in their decision-making process. This Banking and Finance v Course will help professionals to develop competencies across different dimensions such as domain, technology, application, and customer-service. This course will help you understand the functionality of financial firms, banks, stock markets and so on. Also, participants will be introduced to a broad range of economic subjects including banking, financial intermediation, asset and liability management, financial decision making, financial markets and institutions, and accounting.
At the end of this Certificate course, participants will be awarded with a Certificate in Banking and Finance, and will also be able to:
- Keep accurate records for all daily transactions
- Prepare balance sheets, process invoices, and record accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports and Update internal systems with financial data
- Reconcile bank statements and Participate in financial audits
- Track bank deposits and payments and Assist with budget preparation
- Review and implement financial policies
Who is this course for?
- This course is open to College-going, Graduate, and Professionals interested in already working in, or seeking positions as a banker and finance officer
- This course is open to individuals interested in providing sound strategic decisions and meeting the financial objectives of an organisation
- There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to students with little or no background in banking and finance and law will be an advantage for this course.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language is required to attend this course.
This training leads you to become a corporate finance expert, bank manager, investment banker, financial planner, public accountant, and so on. Also, skills in asset and financial law are of great value for progression in higher studies.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.