Add to basket or enquire
The animal care industry in the UK is a huge one, where there are a large number of animal care businesses already, with still many more which are opening up. If you are an animal lover who wish to understand the reason why your pet is carrying out a certain behaviour or if you plan to open up your own animal care business, then this course will be perfect for you.
Learn all about animal behaviour from this course and why they do certain things. Gain an in-depth level of understanding, knowledge as well as practical skills which will help you in keeping your pet happy and in understanding the pets of your clients as well.
- Learn about the different animal behaviours
- Understand why certain behaviours are unique to different types of animals
- Gain a good understanding on how to keep your pet happy and content
- Learn to take care of animals and analyse any psychological problems which they may have
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The content will be accessible to you 24/7. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of Assessment
At the end of the course you will have one online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test will be marked automatically so that you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
If you pass the exam successfully then you will be awarded a Certificate in Animal Psychology and Behaviourism
Who is this course for?
- This course is suited to those hoping to work in the animal care industry
- This course would be particularly useful for anyone hoping to start an animal care business
- This course is suited to those hoping to work as an Animal Psychologist or as an Animal Carer.
- You must be 16 or over
- You should have a basic understanding of English, Maths and basic IT knowledge
- Kennel Assistant – 15,600 per annum
- Animal Care Assistant – 17,798 per annum
- Laboratory Animal Caretaker – 15,482 per annum
- Zoo Keeper – 13,000 per annum
- Dog Walker – 11,120 per annum
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Hi, is the course material downloadable to study offline?
Dear Ariane, Thank you for your query. Please note that the course material for the Certificate in Animal Psychology and Behaviourism course is downloadable and that the learners can study offline. Regards, Student Support TeamThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Dear Carmen, Thank you for your query. Please note that there are 16 modules, one mock exam and one final exam for the Certificate in Animal Psychology and Behaviourism course. Regards, Student Support TeamThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Is this course livestock or poet oriented....?
Dear Ahmad, Thank you for your query. Please note that the Certificate in Animal Psychology and Behaviourism course is delivered via course materials and this course is an online self-paced course. But note that the course materials will cover the practical aspects of Animal Psychology and Behaviourism as well. Regards, Student Support TeamThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.