Add to basket or enquire
This course is a great opportunity for all the animal lovers out there! There are over 20,000 animal care related businesses in the UK now due to the excessive demand present for taking good care of animals. Since this is a huge industry which keeps expanding, the career opportunities are also vast in this industry, which results I this course being an excellent opportunity for all who are planning to enter this industry.
Developed by experts in the animal care industry, this course will be a comprehensive training for you with many important topics covered so that you can gain an immense level of knowledge, understanding and practical skills with regard to this industry. Develop your own techniques of taking care of animals and enjoy what you do in the meantime as well.
- Learners will learn about Animal Behaviours
- Learner will learn Body Languages of Animals
- Learners will learn general tips on caring for birds
- Learners will learn how to recognizing common diseases in animals and preventing spread
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The content will be accessible to you 24/7. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of assessment
At the end of the course you will have one online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test will be marked automatically so that you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the Certificate in Animal Health and Welfare
The certificate will be awarded by CPD and iAP. This internationally recognised qualification will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.
Who is this course for?
- This course is suited to those hoping to work in the animal care industry
- This course would be particularly useful for anyone hoping to start an animal care business
- This course is suited to those hoping to work as a Veterinary Assistant or as a Zoo Keeper.
- You must be 16 or over
- You should have a basic understanding of English, Maths and basic IT knowledge
- Kennel Assistant – £15,600 per annum
- Veterinary Care Assistant – £15,482 per annum
- Dog Groomer – £17,798 per annum
- Laboratory Animal Caretaker – £15,482 per annum
- Zoo Keeper – £13,000 per annum
- Dog Walker – £11,120 per annum
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
is there a great deal of maths involved ?
Dear Lesley, Thank you for your query. Please note that there is no mathematics involved in the subject. Yet, having a basic understanding of mathematics is considered as a prerequisite to get enrol with the Certificate in Animal Health and Welfare course. Regards, Student Support TeamThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.