Add to basket or enquire
Do you have to deal with a lot of documents at your workplace? Know how to manipulate all files like an expert with the Adobe Certificate in Acrobat 9 Pro Essential Training course online!
If you work in an office where you are always surrounded by large heaps of documents to handle, we know just how much you need to learn Adobe Acrobat 3. This course will help you know how to use Portable Document Format files (PDFs) in different ways. You can create, change, print, view or share these files very conveniently if you know the basics about Adobe Acrobat 9. This course introduces its learners to all these functions of managing documents through software that is common in almost any kind of profession. Even if you are not in an office based job currently, but might want to go in a career with considerable computer usage for processing documents, this course will help you understand the most fundamental document managing software.
The course is taken by James Lockman, who is the founder of a digital workflow consulting and training company. He has been a teacher to high school and college students and has a vast experience of working with Post Script and PDF workflows, some of the biggest names of digital workflow software, that make him highly suited as a tutor for this course. James is a certified Adobe Creative Suite master and an expert Adobe Connect Pro consultant. He also runs a blog that talks about Adobe Acrobat usage and developments. The Adobe Acrobat 9 course has been skilfully developed by him so that learners can make the most out of the software without being overwhelmed by its various functionalities.
Infinity Learning provides high quality courses, which are specially constructed by professionals of the field. All courses come with accreditations and certifications from internationally recognised institutions. All courses are accessible 24/7 until 365 days from enrolment so that students can learn at their own pace and convenience. Each course is headed by a tutor specifically assigned for its learners in case of any difficulties or questions. This course comprises of expertly crafted e-learning modules. The course has various materials that can be useful to later come back to for revision. The course comes with a certification, which is accredited by CPD and IAP, which you can use to elevate your CV.
Why should you choose us?
- No Hidden Fee
- Free e-certificate (PDF)
- Free Career Support Service
- Free CV Writing and Interview Skills Pack available with this course.
- Get 2 days (48 hours) of free access to one of our 140 course strong course libraries, we will issue access upon your request when you have purchased a course.
- Nationally and internationally recognised Accredited qualification
- Excellent quality video tutorials
- Get Tutor support Monday-Friday
- Get one year's access to the course
- Get support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join our friendly online learning platform
- Our Course is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet, and Smartphone devices. So, you can access your course on Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G.
- There is no time limit for completing this course, it can be studied in your own time at your own pace.
- All tests are online and are taken either during or after the course, these are included in the price.
Following key topics are covered in this course;
Module 01: Introduction to the Interface
Module 02: Navigating PDFs
Module 03: Creating PDFs
Module 04: Windows Only PDF Creation Features
Module 05: Manipulating PDFs
Module 06: Creating PDF Forms
Module 07: Optimising PDFs
Module 08: Exploring Optical Character Recognition
Module 09: PDF Security
Module 10: PDF Reviews & Commenting
Module 11: Adding Accessibility to PDFs
Module 12: Automated Document Processing
Module 13: Exploring Collaboration Options
Module 14: Tips & Tricks
During the period of this course, you will be able to learn:
- What all the Adobe Acrobat 9 software could do: an introduction to the interface
- How to speed up document processing using electronic forms, creating, navigating and manipulating PDFs
- Using the Adobe Acrobat 9 to create extraordinary files and documents with videos, links, dynamic graphs and much more
- Knowing the usage of Acrobat 9 in collaborative processes
- Knowing how the software provides a platform for business as well as personal co-operation: sharing files in real time
- Reviewing, commenting, suggesting changes and involving people in a project in Acrobat
The assessment would consist of a final assignment, the passing mark for which is 65%. Learners will receive a result within 3 days’ time. The assignment cost a minimal £19.
All students will receive a certification in Adobe Acrobat 9: Essentials, which is accredited by IAP and CPD, upon the successful completion of the assignment.
Who is this course for?
The course is ideal for those who are planning to make a career in any sort of office-based job. Learners can also use this course to increase their skills further and add a new thing to their CV, which increases their value. The course serves a great purpose for those in assistive roles as well; learners can manage all documents themselves without needing any assistance from other departments.
Learners for this course must be 16 years of age or above and should have a basic understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT. The complete Adobe Acrobat 9 software is needed in the learners’ computers so they can demonstrate practice.
Students can choose from various careers in office-based roles. On average, the salary of a general office assistant in the UK is around £16100 per annum and can go as high as £26000 on higher levels or bigger cities like London. If you run your own small business and don’t know much about document handling in a software, you can use this course to your benefit as well.
- Office administrator
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.