1 New City College
Add to basket or enquire
Becoming a CEMAP qualified Mortgage Advisor can be both financially and personally rewarding. If you have good interpersonal skills and the ability to deliver exceptional customer service, then the mortgage sector could be your next profession.
CeMAP is a title that is held by 80% of mortgage advisors and meets the regulatory standards set by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Once you have completed the CeMAP qualification, you will be ready to offer your professional mortgage advice services.
What's included in your course:
- CeMAP Certificate in Mortgage Advice (Modules 1, 2 & 3) interactive e-Learning Courses
- 24/7 access to the courses for 6 Months, so you can study at your own pace
- Access to mock exams & course materials
- Live Online Classes running weekly with our expert CeMAP trainers
- Tutor Support, available throughout your courses
LIBF Level 3 Certificate in Mortgage Advice and Practice
CeMAP Learning Outcomes:
- The Financial Services Environment and Products
- UK Financial Regulation
- How to apply your knowledge to real-life scenarios
- Mortgage law, policy and markets
- The importance of planning consent and property development
- Interest rates and mortgage repayment options
- How to adhere to best practice and ethical and regulatory frameworks
- Build your confidence and apply your knowledge to individual cases
CeMAP Module 1
- Introduction to Financial Services Environment and Products
- UK Financial Services and Regulation
CeMAP Module 2
- Mortgage Law, Policy, Practice and Markets
- Mortgage Applications
- Mortgage Payment Methods and Products
- Mortgage Arrears and Post-Completion Issues
CeMAP Module 3
- Assessment of mortgage advice knowledge. This module will test your understanding of the technical details to assess your ability to apply the knowledge covered in the previous modules.
This complete CeMAP training package includes all the required modules for you to study, take and pass your CeMAP exams, ready to become a licenced Mortgage Advisor.
Exam information for CeMAP
When the time comes to take your exam, we will guide you through the process.
Register with the London Institute of Banking & Finance to take your exams. The exams (including registration fees) are not included in the cost of the course.
Who is this course for?
Being qualified and registered with a “licence to practice” is mandatory for anyone who wants to give mortgage advice in a professional environment. This qualification is for anyone aspiring to work in Finance, or anyone who already works in finance and is looking to add mortgage advice as a service.
There are no prerequisites for this CeMAP course and the qualification is open to everyone.
Once qualified you will be able to work in a bank, building society or estate agents as a Mortgage Advisor. You will be able to work in roles including:
- Senior Mortgage Advisor
- Mortgage Advisor
- Financial Advisor
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.