Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
The Certificate in Mortgage Advice and Practice (CeMAP®) qualification is a mark of excellence in the finance industry for professionals who provide advice on mortgage products and services. It is an industry validated certification that provides you with the skills and knowledge for practical application.
Prices vary depending on location.
The CeMAP qualification is held by 80% of mortgage advisors and is considered a benchmark of success in the financial industry which can lead to a lucrative career as a CeMAP qualified Mortgage Advisor.
Due to a skills gap in the mortgage advice industry, getting qualified in CeMAP today will mean companies need you more than you need them! Start your CeMAP training with e-Careers now and make yourself a hugely in demand candidate in a sector where you can start earning up to £70,000!
Study the CeMAP syllabus today with the support of an accredited tutor for the duration of your course.
Why Study CeMAP with e-Careers?
- CeMAP is the UKs most prestigious Mortgage Advisor's qualification
- CeMAP exams meet Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) regulations
- Over 80% of UK Mortgage Advisors hold the CeMAP Certification
- High pass rates!
- 6 months access to course material
- Earn up to £70,000 as a certified Mortgage Advisor with CeMAP®
- Spread the cost of your studies with split payments
Click ‘Enquire Now’ to speak to one of our experts who will guide you through the enrollment process.
- CeMAP Course Brochure - download
CeMAP Papers 2 & 3
The Certificate in Mortgage Advice and Practice (CeMAP) Papers 2 & 3 will develop your knowledge from Paper 1 and UK Financial Regulations by building on those foundations. You will learn how to fully understand mortgage products and advice in Paper 2. All the information you learn will then be put into practice in Paper 3 where you will implement your skills in simulated exercises, enabling you to give high quality mortgage advice to all clients.
Once you have achieved the qualification you will be able to register with the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) for a “licence to practice” which will grant you permission to offer mortgage advice in a professional environment.
The course is delivered by finance professionals, who have extensive experience as mortgage advisors, in a friendly and intimate environment. A maximum of ten students per class means you will have a more personalised learning experience with as much tutor support as you need.
CeMAP 2 & 3
CeMAP Paper 2 covers mortgage products and advice specifically so you can understand mortgage advice. CeMAP Paper 3 is the final module that allows you to qualify as a mortgage advisor where you put your understanding of Papers 1 & 2 into practice with an Assessment of Mortgage Advice.
- Mortgage Law, Policy, Practice & Markets
- Mortgage Applications
- Mortgage Payment Methods and Products
- Mortgage Arrears and Post-Completion Issues
Topics covered in Paper 2 include:
- Types of Borrowers
- Land Registration and Types of Title
- Categories of Title
- The Mortgage
- Repayment Vehicles for Interest Only Mortgages
- The Scope of the Service
- Life Assurance Policies
- Health Insurance
- Further Advances
- Redemption of the Mortgage
- Arrears and Repossession
- State Assistance to Borrowers in Arrears
This module is assessed by a 2-hour exam at a Pearson Vue test centre, you can take this exam once you have paid the registration fee to the LIBF. The exam consists of 100 multiple-choice questions, split into 4 units with each unit containing 25 questions. The pass mark required for each unit is 68%.
The mortgage application module (Paper 3) is assessed by a 2-hour exam which has 60 multiple-choice questions. The pass mark required is 70%.
Advantages of the Course
- Learn CeMAP in the traditional classroom format
- Includes eLearning with Tutor Support
- Includes 2-4 live sessions each month
- Interest free credit and finance options available
- Learn mortgage specific products and how to apply them accurately and ethically
- Small class sizes for a focused learning experience
- Exam simulations included
- Professional trainers with real industry experience
- High pass rates
- Get relevant exam techniques to help you pass the full qualification
Who is this course for?
Being qualified and registered with a “licence to practice” is mandatory for anyone who wants to give mortgage advice in a professional environment. This qualification is for anyone aspiring to work in Finance, or anyone who already works in finance and is looking to add mortgage advice as a service.
There are no requirements for this course.
Once qualified you will be able to work in a bank, building society or estate agents as a Mortgage Advisor. You will be able to work in roles including:
- Senior Mortgage Advisor
- Mortgage Advisor
- Financial Advisor
These job roles will open further opportunities in the lucrative financial industry and give you the potential to earn over £50,000 with experience.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.