Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
The Certificate in Mortgage Advice and Practice (CeMAP®) qualification is recognised in the financial services industry as a mark of excellence for any professional who plies their trade in this lucrative sector.
CeMAP is a title that is held by 80% of mortgage advisors and is accredited by the London Institute of Banking & Finance (LIBF) who provide knowledge, skills and qualifications for people to flourish in today’s competitive financial market.
ENQUIRE NOW to also find out about our NEW classroom training options!
For All September Enrollments, we include a Brandnew HP Laptop!
Due to a skills gap in the mortgage advice industry, getting qualified in CeMAP® today will mean companies need you more than you need them! Start your CeMAP® training with e-Careers now and make yourself a hugely in demand candidate in a sector where you can start earning up to £70,000!
CeMAP® meets the regulatory standards set by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Once you have completed the CeMAP® qualification (or a suitable FCA approved QCF Level 3 equivalent) you will be ready to offer your professional mortgage advice services.
Why Study CeMAP® with e-Careers?
- 9 Day Classroom Course, split over 2 separate weeks
- Full eLearning Course + Mentoring
- Brandnew HP Laptop
- CeMAP® is the UKs most prestigious Mortgage Advisor's qualification
- CeMAP exams meet Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) regulations
- Over 80% of UK Mortgage Advisors hold the CeMAP® Certification
- High pass rates!
- Boost your salary
- Earn up to £70,000 as a certified Mortgage Advisor with CeMAP®
- Study online and in your own time
- Spread the cost of your studies with split payments
Click ‘Enquire Now’ to speak to one of our experts who will guide you through the enrollment process.
CeMAP is recognised by employers in the finance industry including banks, building societies and estate agents.
The course will coach students through all papers of the CeMAP® qualification which is split into three parts:
CeMAP® Paper 1 – Units 1 & 2:
- Explore various products from cash savings through to investments and protection as well as pensions.
- Covers all legal aspects including all laws, insurance policies and contracts.
- Covers UK regulation, which involves creating rules to promote ethics within financial services by aiding firms and people who work in the industry.
CeMAP® Paper 2 – Units 3 - 6:
- Policies and practices that affect mortgages
- Mortgage Laws
- Insurance Policies
- Post completion issues and arrears
- Complete sales process in relation to mortgage advising
CeMAP® Paper 3 - Unit 7:
- Assessment of mortgage advice knowledge
Test your understanding of the technical details to assess your ability to apply the knowledge covered.
How is it taught?
Our CeMAP course will give you 24/7 access for 6 months, allowing you to study the CeMAP course at your own pace. As well as this, you also get the following:
- Interactive lessons & videos
- LIBF comprehensive study materials
- Specimen papers
- Progress report facility
- UNLIMITED mock exams (only on Mentor+ course)
- Exercise quizzes
Who is this course for?
Being qualified and registered with a “licence to practice” is mandatory for anyone who wants to give mortgage advice in a professional environment. This qualification is for anyone aspiring to work in Finance, or anyone who already works in finance and is looking to add mortgage advice as a service.
This course will give you access for 6 months. Enquire now to find out what other access options we can offer you.
There are no requirements for this course.
Once qualified you will be able to work in a bank, building society or estate agents as a Mortgage Advisor. You will be able to work in roles including:
- Senior Mortgage Advisor
- Mortgage Advisor
- Financial Advisor
These job roles will open further opportunities in the lucrative financial industry and give you the potential to earn over £50,000 with experience.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.