Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
The Certificate in Mortgage Advice and Practice (CeMAP®) qualification is a mark of excellence in the finance industry for professionals who provide advice on mortgage products and services. It is an industry validated certification that provides you with the skills and knowledge for practical application.
The CeMAP® qualification is held by 80% of mortgage advisors and is considered a benchmark of success in the financial industry which can lead to a lucrative career as a CeMAP® qualified Mortgage Advisor.
ENQUIRE NOW to also find out about our NEW classroom training options!
Due to a skills gap in the mortgage advice industry, getting qualified in CeMAP® today will mean companies need you more than you need them! Start your CeMAP® training with e-Careers now and make yourself a hugely in demand candidate in a sector where you can start earning up to £70,000!
Study the CeMAP® syllabus today with the support of an accredited tutor for the duration of your course.
Why Study CeMAP® with e-Careers?
- CeMAP® is the UKs most prestigious Mortgage Advisor's qualification
- CeMAP exams meet Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) regulations
- Over 80% of UK Mortgage Advisors hold the CeMAP® Certification
- High pass rates!
- 6 months access to course material
- Boost your salary
- Earn up to £70,000 as a certified Mortgage Advisor with CeMAP®
- Expert Tutor Support Included
- Study online and in your own time
- Spread the cost of your studies with split payments
Click ‘Enquire Now’ to speak to one of our experts who will guide you through the enrollment process.
- CeMAP Course Brochure - download
The CeMAP qualification provides the knowledge, skills and qualifications for people to flourish in today’s financial world.
CeMAP is recognised by employers in the finance industry including banks, building societies and estate agents.
The course will coach students through all papers of the CeMAP® qualification which is split into three parts:
CeMAP® Paper 1 – Units 1 & 2:
- Explore various products from cash savings through to investments and protection as well as pensions.
- Covers all legal aspects including all laws, insurance policies and contracts.
- Covers UK regulation, which involves creating rules to promote ethics within financial services by aiding firms and people who work in the industry.
CeMAP® Paper 2 – Units 3 - 6:
- Policies and practices that affect mortgages
- Mortgage Laws
- Insurance Policies
- Post completion issues and arrears
- Complete sales process in relation to mortgage advising
CeMAP® Paper 3 - Unit 7:
- Assessment of mortgage advice knowledge
Test your understanding of the technical details to assess your ability to apply the knowledge covered.
We provide you with tutor support throughout your 6-month course access period. Your tutor will be available to you 24/7 and can provide guidance through the course and professional advice to help you through any potential issue you may come across. The tutor support is provided so we can ensure you have the best chance of passing your CeMAP examinations.
How is it taught?
Our CeMAP course will give you 24/7 access for 6 months, allowing you to study the CeMAP course at your own pace. As well as this, you also get the following:
- Interactive lessons & videos
- LIBF comprehensive study materials
- Progress report facility
- Mock exams (exclusive to Mentor+ course)
- Exercise quizzes
Who is this course for?
Being qualified and registered with a “licence to practice” is mandatory for anyone who wants to give mortgage advice in a professional environment. This qualification is for anyone aspiring to work in Finance, or anyone who already works in finance and is looking to add mortgage advice as a service.
This course will give you access for 6 months. Enquire now to find out what other access options we can offer you.
There are no requirements for this course.
Once qualified you will be able to work in a bank, building society or estate agents as a Mortgage Advisor. You will be able to work in roles including:
- Senior Mortgage Advisor
- Mortgage Advisor
- Financial Advisor
These job roles will open further opportunities in the lucrative financial industry and give you the potential to earn over £50,000 with experience.