Drive your career forward and plunge into the world of mortgage advice, with this complete package of learning support materials that will help to prepare you for CeMAP® – an industry leading course that over 80% of mortgage advisors have achieved.
Due to a skills gap in the mortgage advice industry, getting qualified in CeMAP today will mean companies need you more than you need them! Start your CeMAP training with e-Careers now and make yourself a hugely in demand candidate in a sector where you can start earning up to £70,000!
Why Study CeMAP with us?
- Mentor support included to ensure you have the best guidance and support through your CeMAP course
- Our CeMAP course will give you 24/7 access for 6 months, allowing you to study the CeMAP course at your own pace.
- Flexible payment options
- Earn up to £70,000 as a certified Mortgage Advisor with CeMAP
- The CeMAP qualification is accredited by the LIBF and they provide the knowledge, skills and qualifications for people to flourish in today’s financial world.
- Expert instructor-led training
Course provided by e-Careers.
Get in contact with us now to see how we could help to kick-start your career in the lucrative finance industry.
CeMAP is specific to the UK and meets the regulatory standards set by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Once you have completed the CeMAP® qualification (or a suitable FCA approved QCF Level 3 equivalent) you will be ready to offer your professional mortgage advice services. CeMAP is recognised by employers in the finance industry including banks, building societies and estate agents, it is a mark of excellence and meets FCA examination standards for providing advice on mortgage products and laws.
The course will coach students through all papers of the CeMAP® qualification which is split into three parts:
CeMAP® Paper 1 – Units 1 & 2:
- Explore various products from cash savings through to investments and protection as well as pensions.
- Covers all legal aspects including all laws, insurance policies and contracts.
- Covers UK regulation, which involves creating rules to promote ethics within financial services by aiding firms and people who work in the industry.
CeMAP® Paper 2 – Units 3 - 6:
- Policies and practices that affect mortgages
- Mortgage Laws
- Insurance Policies
- Post completion issues and arrears
- Complete sales process in relation to mortgage advising
CeMAP® Paper 3 - Unit 7:
- Test your understanding of the technical details to assess your ability to apply the knowledge covered.
Who is this course for?
This qualification is for anyone aspiring to work in Finance, or anyone who already works in finance and is looking to add mortgage advice as a service. It is a legal requirement to hold CeMAP certification in order to give mortgage advice.
This course will give you access for 6 months. Enquire now to find out what other access options we can offer you.
There are no requirements for this course.
Once qualified you will be able to work in a bank, building society or estate agents as a Mortgage Advisor. You will be able to work in roles including:
- Senior Mortgage Advisor
- Mortgage Advisor
- Financial Advisor
These job roles will open further opportunities in the lucrative financial industry and give you the potential to earn over £50,000 with experience.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.