Add to basket or enquire
CeMAP is widely recognised in the financial sector and provides you with the criteria and knowledge to obtain a “licence to practice” to legally offer mortgage advice to clients, first-time buyers and homeowners.
Becoming a mortgage advisor is a lucrative career choice in an industry that is already well-known for being financially rewarding and having a stable career path. People are always going to need to apply for mortgages and as a finance professional you will be able to assist with this process and help people build towards their dream home.
All the learning resources that you need to complete this course are in this one package.
You’ll have access to several learning aids to ensure you remain engaged with the syllabus. These include; interactive simulations, tutorials, exercises and self-assessments.
You’ll have everything you need to pass the three papers that make up the full CeMAP Mortgage Advice and Practice course (exams are not included and must be booked directly with the LIBF).
- Receive a FREE tailored CV, cover letter and LinkedIn profile worth £75.00 from our expert CV writing service when you purchase this course.
Are you looking to become a Mortgage Adviser?
The CeMAP® course is the perfect qualification if you’re looking to embark upon a career in mortgage advice or the finance industry. CeMAP® is an industry leading course that over 80% of Mortgage Advisors have achieved and is approved by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). The CeMAP® online course is highly favoured by top financial organisations. Upon completion of the CeMAP® qualification, you will be suitably equipped with the knowledge and experience in mortgage advice to launch your career as a Mortgage Advisor
In a nutshell: The industry leading CeMAP® course is the perfect qualification if you’re looking to embark upon a career in mortgage advice, or increase your offering in the finance sector.
The CeMAP® online course is perfectly suited to anyone looking to embark upon a career as a Mortgage Advisor or a position within the finance industry. Although there are no prerequirements necessary, it would be advantageous to have a keen interest in the finance industry and have a pass level in Mathematics at GCSE level.
While homebuyers step onto the property ladder, you could be stepping onto the career ladder of a profession that has excellent prospects – take that first step today!
What are the CeMAP® online course modules?
The course will coach students through all papers of the CeMAP® qualification which is split into three parts:
CeMAP® Paper 1 – Units 1 & 2:
- Explore various products from cash savings through to investments and protection as well as pensions.
- Covers all legal aspects including all laws, insurance policies and contracts.
- Covers UK regulation, which involves creating rules to promote ethics within financial services by aiding firms and people who work in the industry.
CeMAP® Paper 2 – Units 3 - 6:
- Policies and practices that affect mortgages
- Mortgage Laws
- Insurance Policies
- Post completion issues and arrears
- Complete sales process in relation to mortgage advising
CeMAP® Paper 3 - Unit 7:
- Assessment of mortgage advice knowledge
Our CeMAP® course will give you 24/7 access for 12 months, allowing you to study the CeMAP® course at your own pace. As well as this, you also get the following:
- Interactive lessons & videos
- LIBF comprehensive study materials
- Specimen papers
- Progress report facility
- Exercise quizzes
Advantages of this course
- Learn the key factors of UK financial regulation so you can understand the rules and guidelines behind your profession
- Learn the specifics of mortgage products and services
- Know how to apply your knowledge practically
- Work towards obtaining a “licence to practice”
- 24/7 access to the course materials for one year
- Tutor support available
- Extension available should you need it
Who is this course for?
Aspiring Mortgage Advisors or anyone who works in Finance looking to give advice on Mortgages.
Earn more than £50k in one of these roles:
- Senior Mortgage Advisor
- Mortgage Advisor
- Financial Advisor
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.