CeMAP® Paper 1, 2 & 3 - LIBF Approved
Flexible part payment options available.
- Exam(s) / assessment(s) not included in price & must be purchased separately
Don't waste your time with unapproved CeMAP training, study our LIBF Approved CeMAP training NOW!
The Certificate in Mortgage Advice and Practice (CeMAP®) qualification is recognised in the financial services industry as a mark of excellence for any professional who plies their trade in this lucrative sector.
CeMAP is a title that is held by 80% of mortgage advisors and is accredited by the London Institute of Banking & Finance (LIBF) who provide knowledge, skills and qualifications for people to flourish in today’s competitive financial market.
ENQUIRE NOW to also find out about our NEW classroom training options!
Due to a skills gap in the mortgage advice industry, getting qualified in CeMAP® today will mean companies need you more than you need them! Start your CeMAP® training with e-Careers now and make yourself a hugely in demand candidate in a sector where you can start earning up to £70,000!
CeMAP® meets the regulatory standards set by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Once you have completed the CeMAP® qualification (or a suitable FCA approved QCF Level 3 equivalent) you will be ready to offer your professional mortgage advice services.
Why Study CeMAP® with e-Careers?
- CeMAP® is the UKs most prestigious Mortgage Advisor's qualification
- Fully recocgnised by the London Institute of Banking and Finance
- FCA regulation dictates that CeMAP® is a legal requirement to conduct mortgage advice in the UK
- Over 80% of UK Mortgage Advisors hold the CeMAP® Certification
- High pass rates!
- Boost your salary
- Earn up to £70,000 as a certified Mortgage Advisor with CeMAP®
- Study online and in your own time
- Spread the cost of your studies with split payments
Click ‘Enquire Now’ to speak to one of our experts who will guide you through the enrollment process.
We are also able to offer Supercard as part of our package, speak to one of our advisors today to find out more.
Key Benefits of Supercard*
- Completely free mobile phone & gadget insurance worth £15 per month
- Free night in a luxury hotel
- Free return flight to one of 13 European destinations
- Free week’s accommodation in the sun for up to 4 people
- Free 12-month Gourmet Society membership
- Up to 40% off cinema
CeMAP is recognised by employers in the finance industry including banks, building societies and estate agents, it is a mark of excellence and meets FCA examination standards for providing advice on mortgage products and laws.
The course will coach students through all papers of the CeMAP® qualification which is split into three parts:
CeMAP® Paper 1 – Units 1 & 2:
- Explore various products from cash savings through to investments and protection as well as pensions.
- Covers all legal aspects including all laws, insurance policies and contracts.
- Covers UK regulation, which involves creating rules to promote ethics within financial services by aiding firms and people who work in the industry.
CeMAP® Paper 2 – Units 3 - 6:
- Policies and practices that affect mortgages
- Mortgage Laws
- Insurance Policies
- Post completion issues and arrears
- Complete sales process in relation to mortgage advising
CeMAP® Paper 3 - Unit 7:
- Assessment of mortgage advice knowledge
Test your understanding of the technical details to assess your ability to apply the knowledge covered.
How is it taught?
Our CeMAP course will give you 24/7 access for 6 months, allowing you to study the CeMAP course at your own pace. As well as this, you also get the following:
- Interactive lessons & videos
- LIBF comprehensive study materials
- Specimen papers
- Progress report facility
- UNLIMITED mock exams (only on Mentor+ course)
- Exercise quizzes
Who Are e-Careers?
E-Careers are a Recognised CeMAP Learning Support Provider through the LIBF.
e-Careers are an experienced market leader in online education with the widest range of accredited courses from trusted awarding bodies. With a variety of options available, our specialist course advisors will make sure you enrol on the course that’s right for you.
Hand-picked, expert tutors will guide you through your chosen programme and technical support is always on hand to give you a smooth learning experience. E-Careers have helped over 400,000 people achieve their goals, see what they thought of us by searching e-Careers on trust pilot and see what we could do for you today.
Get in contact with us now to see how we could help to kick-start your career in the lucrative finance industry.
Who is this course for?
Being qualified and registered with a “licence to practice” is mandatory for anyone who wants to give mortgage advice in a professional environment. This qualification is for anyone aspiring to work in Finance, or anyone who already works in finance and is looking to add mortgage advice as a service.
This course will give you access for 6 months. Enquire now to find out what other access options we can offer you.
There are no requirements for this course.
Once qualified you will be able to work in a bank, building society or estate agents as a Mortgage Advisor. You will be able to work in roles including:
- Senior Mortgage Advisor
- Mortgage Advisor
- Financial Advisor
These job roles will open further opportunities in the lucrative financial industry and give you the potential to earn over £50,000 with experience.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.