Training Express Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
***Special Discount - Use code ONLINE10 for extra 10% off ***
The Construction Design and Management (CDM) course is designed to provide those who work in the construction and design industry with an in-depth knowledge of construction design and management (CDM) regulations, best practices and procedures. It covers duty holder responsibilities, documentation and CDM application in detail.
Through this comprehensive CDM course, you will learn about the pre-construction phase and the safety requirements for construction sites, taking you through the legal documentation, CDM regulations, HSE competency, and how to identify safety risks in the construction planning stage.
By the end of this Construction Design and Management (CDM) course, you will have a practical understanding of your role in regards to construction design and management as a duty holder, and how to integrate an effective safety management system for the successful delivery of your construction projects.
By the end of the course, learners will be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the roles and responsibilities of the duty holder
- Understand the CDM regulations for construction design and management
- Identify the main types of CDM documentation under CMD 2015
- Understand the consequences of poor safety management in construction and design projects
- Apply the knowledge learned in the course to future construction projects
Key Features of CDM Awareness Course:
Our trusted, high quality and affordable online courses are designed to train individuals to become experts in their field.
- Accredited, quality CPD training
- Instant e-certificate and hard copy dispatch by next working day
- Fully online, interactive course with audio voiceover
- Developed by qualified health and safety professionals
- Self-paced learning accessible via laptop, tablet and smartphone
- 24/7 Learning assistance and tutor support
- Discounts on bulk purchases
Module 01: Introduction to Construction, Design and Management (CDM) Regulations
Module 02: Regulations and Legislation
Module 03: Key Roles and Responsibilities of Duty Holders
Module 04: Construction Phase Plan (CPP)
Module 05: Health and Safety File, and CDM Tools
Module 06: Safety Requirements and Procedures
Module 07: Case Study
All of our courses are fully accredited, providing you with up-to-date skills and knowledge and helping you to become more competent and effective in your chosen field.
Once you’ve successfully completed your course, you will immediately be sent a digital certificate. Also, you can have your printed certificate delivered by post (shipping cost £3.99). Our certifications have no expiry dates, although we do recommend that you renew them every 12 months.
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for construction project managers and those who are involved in the planning, managing and maintaining of safety in a construction environment, such as:
- Principal Designer
- Principal Contractor
- Construction Project Manager
- Site Manager
- Health & Safety Advisor
- HSE Manager
Construction Design and Management (CDM)
Learners do not require any prior qualifications to enrol on this Construction Design and Management (CDM) course.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Tyler Dale asked:
Does this course cover all aspects of CDM?
Dear Tyler, Thank you for your query. Yes, this course covers all the fundamental aspects of CDM. You’ll have an in-depth knowledge of construction design and management regulations, best practice and procedures. Also, you’ll learn about duty holder responsibilities, documentation and CDM application in detail. ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.