Fortray Networks Ltd
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
CISCO CCNA (SECURITY) BY REAL-WORLD EXPERIENCED CCIE & SUBJECT MATTER EXPERTS Trainer and Consultant
Why Fortray Networks for CCNA?
Fortray Networks (formerly known as Corvit Networks UK) since 2000 have trained 1000s of people and successfully transformed them into IT consultants.
We are the only institute, who have dual and Triple CCIE trainers with minimum of
15 to 20 years’ real world consultancy background, where all topics covered with the extensive hands-on training and real-world perspective.
Many IT training providers focus on getting students ready for the certification exams. There is no doubt about the value of certifications for career development and getting a job in the industry, but it is the extensive hands-on skills that will help you retain not only your job but also proficiency in the technology.
Real-life situations can be a lot more challenging. There is less room for error in the industry and so getting the essential life skills with our subject matter expert trainers & consultants who have years of working experience is pivotal for a successful career.
We are your partner in preparing you for the right skill set and the development you deserve. Whether it is core networking concepts or vendor-specific training, come and join us and experience the boost in confidence that our students feel after completing courses with us.
Fortray Money Back Guarantee?
100% Money back guarantee if not satisfied – No questions asked
“Some of the highlights make us distinctive in the industry.”
Fortray Next Gen LAB
We are always adding the latest next-generation real network equipment in our CCNA LAB.
We have spent 100s of hours designing our CCNA lab, where students are gaining extensive hands-on experience, and lab relates to the real and live network environment, giving the opportunity to the candidate to gain valuable industry experience and sharpen their Skills.
Hands-on training is on Real & Licensed Equipment.
- 24/7 Secure Remote LAB access.
- Separate LAB Kit for Each candidate.
- Real world Scenario Environment.
Fortray NextGen Network Equipment
Below are the devices in our state of the art Network and Security LAB available 24/7 via Forticlient secure VPN.
Cisco 6 x 3750-X and 6 x Cisco 2800 Running Latest IOS 15.X
- 2 x Fortinet 60E in HA environment and FortiManager, FortiAnalyzer
- 2 x Cisco ASA 5506-X Firepower in HA environment and FireSIGHT System
- 2 x Palo Alto PA-200 Firewall in HA environment and Panorama Platform
- 2 x Check Point Firewall in HA environment and Security Management Platform
- 2 X Juniper SRX Firewall in HA environment and JUNOS Space Network Management
- 2 X F5 Load balancer in HA environment BIG-IP Central Management
- 2 x Cisco ASA 5510 in Multi context environment
- 2 x Cisco ASA 5505-X Firepower - Next Generation Firewall
- 2 x Blue Coat Proxy 800 SG
- 2 x Riverbed Steelhead 250 250H Desktop WAN Application Accelerator
Subject Matter Expert Trainers
- 15 - 20 years Industry Experienced Dual and Triple CCIE & CCNP Security Subject Matter Expert Trainers & Consultants.
- Innovative Training Methodology
- Extensive Hands-on Experience
- CCNA Class Recorded Session
- Flexible Timing (Morning, Evening, & Weekend)
- CV and Recruitment Support
- Continued Support during and after the training
- 5 Star Trustpilot & Google Rating
- Pass 1st time or Free Re-Take (Conditions Apply)
- Instructor-Led Online, Onsite, & Classroom.
- Free CCNA Re-training
- Modern Training Facilities
- Classes on Week Days, Evening or Weekends
- Real-world Hands-on CCNA Training
- Tutor Led Classroom
- Small Class Size 5-7 max
- Price includes Tuition Fee, VAT, and Course Material
- Subject matter expert and Certified Trainers
- Inclusive PDF Books / Materials
- Mock Exams / Troubleshooting labs
Upon completion of the CCNA course, students will have the knowledge and skills to:
Describe common network security concepts Secure routing and switching infrastructure Deploy basic authentication, authorization and accounting services
Deploy basic firewalling services
Deploy basic site-to-site and remote access VPN
Describe the use of more advanced security services such as intrusion protection, content security and identity management
Detailed CCNA Security Course Outline
Module 1 Security Concepts
Threat defense technologies
Security policy and basic security architectures
Module 2 Secure Network Devices
Management protocols and systems
Securing the control plane
Implementing Cisco Network Security (IINS)
Module 3 Layer 2 Security
Securing layer 2 infrastructures
Securing layer 2 protocols
Module 4 Firewall
Introducing the Cisco ASA v9.2
Cisco ASA access control and service policies
Cisco IOS zone-based firewall
Module 5 VPN
Challenge 7: Configure Network Access Control with the Cisco ASA
Challenge 8: Configure Site-to-Site VPN on IOS Challenge 9: Configure AnyConnect Remote Access VPN on ASA
Challenge 10: Configure Clientless SSL VPN on the
Client based remote access VPN Clientless remote access VPN
Module 6 Advanced Topics
Intrusion detection and protection
Advanced network security architectures
Who is this course for?
Network designers and administrators
Skills and knowledge equivalent to that learned in
Working knowledge of the Windows operating system
Working knowledge of Cisco IOS networking and concepts
Cisco ASA FirePower (with Firesight)
Palo Alto with Panorama
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.