Add to basket or enquire
- 12 months unlimited access
- Completion Certificate awarded upon completion to show employers your new skills
- Free upgrade on to our premium platform
- Free career advice available on completion
Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician (CCENT v. 2.0) validates the ability to install, operate and troubleshoot a small enterprise branch network, including basic network security. With a CCENT, network professional demonstrates the skills required for entry-level network support positions – the starting point for many successful careers in networking. The curriculum covers networking fundamentals, WAN technologies, basic security and wireless concepts, routing and switching fundamentals, and configuring simple networks. CCENT is the first step toward achieving CCNA, which covers medium size enterprise branch networks with more complex connections.
MODULE 1 – INTRODUCTION TO NETWORKING
- Building a Simple Network
- Understanding the Host-to-Host Communications Model
- Local Area Networks LANs
- Need for Switches
- Operating Cisco Software
- Managing Cisco IOS Configurations
- Improving the User Experience
- Switch Installation
- Basic Switch Configuration
- Initial Start-up Status
- Ethernet and Switch Operation
- Lab Topology Diagram Lab Overview
- Troubleshooting Common Switch Media
- Troubleshoot Connectivity Lab Overview
MODULE 2 – ROUTING AND IP ADDRESSES
- Establishing Internet Connectivity
- IP Address Classes
- IP Resolution
- Summary of Layer 3
- Understanding IP Addressing and Subnets
- TCP/IP Transport Layer Functions
- TCP vs. UDP Analogy
- TCP Characteristics and Summary
- Exploring the Functions of Routing
- Configuring a Cisco Router
- Route Configuration and Setup
- Exploring the Packet Delivery Process
- Enabling Static Routing
- Managing Traffic Using ACLs
- Enabling Internet Connectivity
- Improved Usability of CLI Lab
- Enabling Static Routing
- Configure DHCP
- Configure NAT
- Configure NAT with PAT
MODULE 3 – SECURITY & FILTERING OF TRAFFIC
- Securing Administrative Access
- Enhancing the Security of the Initial Configuration
- Enhancing Security of Routers and Switches
- Implementing Device Hardening
- Device Hardening
- Implementing Traffic Filtering with ACLs
- Filtering Traffic with ACLs
MODULE 4 – ROUTING PROTOCOLS
- Implementing VLANs & Trunks
- Configuring a Trunk & Physical Redundancy in a LAN
- VLAN Summary
- Routing Between VLANs
- Configuring Router with a Trunk Link
- Configuring Expanded Switched Networks
- Cisco Network Device As a DHCP Server
- Configuring a DHCP Server
- DHCP Pools
- Introducing WAN Technologies
- Dynamic Routing Protocols
- Distance Vector and Link-State Routing Protocols
- Link-State Routing Protocols
- Implementing OSPF
MODULE 5 – IP VERSION 6
- Intro to IP version 6
- IP version 6
- Configure and Verify IPv6
- Understanding IPv6
- Configure and Verify Stateless Auto configuration
- Configuring IPv6 Routing
- Configure and Verify IPv6 Routing
EXPERT INSTRUCTOR-LED TRAINING
Our Courseware uses only the industry’s finest instructors. They have a minimum of 15 years real-world experience and are subject matter experts in their fields. Unlike a live class, you can fast-forward, repeat or rewind all your lectures. This creates a personal learning experience and gives you all the benefit of hands-on training with the flexibility of doing it around your schedule 24/7.
VISUAL DEMONSTRATIONS & MULTIMEDIA PRESENTATIONS
Our courseware includes instructor-led demonstrations and visual presentations that allow students to develop their skills based on real world scenarios explained by the instructor. Our Courseware always focuses on real world scenarios and skill-set development.
QUIZZES & EXAM SIMULATORS
Our custom practice exams prepare you for your exams differently and more effectively than the traditional exam preps on the market. You will have practice quizzes after each module to ensure you are confident on the topic you have completed before proceeding.
This will allow you to gauge your effectiveness before moving to the next module in your course. Our Courses also include practice exams designed to replicate and mirror the environment in the testing centre. These exams are on average 100 questions to ensure you are 100% prepared before taking your certification exam.
SOCIAL LEARNING & NETWORKING
We Have designed a world class Learning Management System (LMS) This system allows you to interact and collaborate with other students, form study groups, engage in discussions in our NOW@ Forums, rate and “like” different courses and stay up to date with all the latest industry knowledge through our forums, student contributions and announcement features. This LMS is unmatched in the industry and makes learning fun and enjoyable.
FLASH CARDS & EDUCATIONAL GAMES
Our Courseware knows that education is not a one size fits all approach. Students learn in different ways through different tools. That is why we provide Flash Cards and Education Games throughout our courses. This will allow you to train in ways that keep you engaged and focused. Each course will have dozens of Flash Cards so you can sharpen your skill-sets throughout your training as well as educational games designed to make sure your retention level of the materials is extremely high.
NAVIGATION & CONTROLS
Our self-paced training programs are designed in a modular fashion to allow you the flexibility to work with expert level instruction anytime 24/7. All courses are arranged in defined sections with navigation controls allowing you to control the pace of your training. This allows students to learn at their own pace around their schedule.
12 MONTHS UNLIMITED ACCESS
Each student will have 12 months unlimited access to allow you to have access to the training anytime 24/7.
Who is this course for?
This package is designed for any individual wishing to pursue or enhance their career in Cisco CCNA.
Our Online Courses is a cost-effective and successful approach for many individuals. It provides a flexible learning method, allowing candidates to schedule learning at a time that suits them and fits in with other commitments; ideal for those who find it difficult to take time away from their workplace. It also allows candidates to work at their own pace, and revisit sections of the course as often as needed, leading to a fuller understanding of all the topics covered.
In addition, there are none of the high costs of travel and accommodation associated with courses at an external venue.
There is no need for any special equipment to complete your course, all you need is a high speed internet connection.
Our training works on all devices including Mobile phones, iPads, Android tablets, Macs and PCs.
A list of Career Paths you can pursue:
- Network Engineer
- Network Administrator
- Systems Administrator
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.