Add to basket or enquire
✿ Free PDF Certificate | Limited Offer | Top Rated Course ✿
Do you want to start working on CBT for Eating Disorders training or expand your knowledge in this area? This CBT for Eating Disorders training course will give you a firm commitment to building your professional career and support you in honing your knowledge in this field.
Cognitive-behavioural therapy (CBT) is the leading evidence-based treatment for eating disorders. CBT is a psychotherapeutic approach that involves a variety of techniques. These approaches help an individual to understand the interaction between his or her thoughts, feelings, and behaviours and develop strategies to change unhelpful thoughts and behaviours in order to improve mood and functioning.
CBT is widely considered to be the most effective therapy for the treatment of bulimia nervosa and should, therefore, usually be the initial treatment offered at the outpatient level
Our masterfully crafted CBT for Eating Disorders Course is here to tackle all of your problems in one shot. Learn CBT for Eating Disorders related skills and confidently step into the relevant field.
You'll have an arsenal of skills to lock down your desired career after completion of a CBT for Eating Disorders course. Moreover, you will have access to all of the materials in this CBT for Eating Disorders course for free for a whole year and learn a multitude of highly coveted skills to move up the corporate ladder.
If you want to learn more about CBT for Eating Disorders but don't know how to begin, this course will provide you with a stable platform to become a competent worker in the relevant field and acquire more valuable skills. Discover what CBT for Eating Disorders has to offer and step into the realm of endless opportunities.
The ideal way to launch your career in CBT for Eating Disorders is with this thorough course. By giving you a competitive edge over other job candidates and employees, this CBT for Eating Disorders training programme will help you advance your career.
We can assist you with the initial training and role preparations if you believe you have the capacity to join this career. We've painstakingly condensed all the crucial information of the CBT for Eating Disorders training Course and designed it into one continuous tutorial that is intended to train and guide people in the criteria for this role.
We're committed to providing you with the best learning experience possible as one of the top course providers and most well-known e-learning experts. Enrol right away to accelerate your career!Learning Objectives of CBT for Eating Disorders training Course
After successful completion of the CBT for Eating Disorders Course you will learn:
- What is CBT (The CBT model)
- Eating disorder categorisations
- Ethics of the therapy
- Core Psychopathology of Eating Disorders
- Dietary and Nutritional issues
- Cognitive Restructuring
- Working with Beliefs (shape, weight, food)
- Behavioural Experiments
- Risk assessment & Motivation
- Dietary and nutritional issues
- Setting goals with the client
- Motivational factors
- The Socratic approach (Socratic questioning)
- Designing and Reviewing Action plans
- Concluding therapy successfully
- Follow-up and Relapse Prevention
- Fully designed by qualified professionals
- Instant E-certificate after completion
- Fully online study method
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet and smartphone-friendly
- Smart assessment & instant result
- 24/7 access to the course on demand
- 24/7 Tutor Support
- Opportunities in exploring new careers
- 1: CBT Module 1 - CBT & Therapeutic principles 06:00
- 2: CBT Module 2 - The Psychology & Causations of Eating Disorders 06:00
- 3: CBT Module 3 - The Assessment & Planning 06:00
- 4: CBT Module 4 - CBT in Practice 06:00
- 5: CBT Module 5 - Reviewing & Wrapping up 05:00
This CBT for Eating Disorders training program is widely-liked and great for anyone wishing to start a career in this field, as well as for professionals who want to assess their current knowledge and skills. This curriculum is ideal for you if you want to learn everything there is to know about teaching students with exceptional needs.
To give students the necessary skills and understanding of the area to advance their careers, we have structured the CBT for Eating Disorders training course into a number of modules that cover all of the core relevant topics.
The following module of the CBT for Eating Disorders Training Course will provide you with the fundamental skills you need to become job-ready as well as a strong foundation in this profession.
The following modules are included in this thorough CBT for Eating Disorders training course:Course Curriculum
- Module 1: CBT & Therapeutic principles
- Module 2: The Psychology & Causations of Eating Disorders
- Module 3: The Assessment & Planning
- Module 4: CBT in Practice
- Module 5: Reviewing & Wrapping up
Who is this course for?
- Aspiring professionals
- Students with an interest in CBT for Eating Disorders training
- Job Seekers in this industry
- Anyone looking to learn a new skill or acquire some knowledge
- Existing professionals who want to expand their current skills
There are no specific requirements to enroll in this CBT for Eating Disorders course. Anyone with a laptop, tablet, or smartphone can have access to this course. All you need is a passion for learning, literacy, and being over the age of 16.
This CBT for Eating Disorders training Diploma course will help you gain all the necessary theoretical knowledge to excel in the relevant field. Once you have successfully completed the CBT for Eating Disorders bundle, you will be equipped with a range of skills required to secure a role in the sector. A few career prospects include:
- Healthcare Assistant
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Reed Courses Certificate of Completion
Digital certificate - Included
Will be downloadable when all lectures have been completed.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.