Add to basket or enquire
Kickstart Your Career with StudyHub During This Winter Hiring Season and Get Special Gifts (Additional Courses + Pdf Certificate + Transcript + Student ID) Worth £190 - Enrol Now!
Hospitality & Catering Management | Food Hygiene and Safety | Leisure Management | Concierge
From hotel, events and catering management to business development and marketing, a course in Hospitality & Catering Management provides you with the skills and knowledge for a successful career in a range of fields.
Become a competent, responsible professional and learn the fundamentals of food safety and hygiene compliance, with this Hospitality & Catering Management course.
This Bundle consists the following courses:
- Course 01: Hospitality & Catering Management
- Course 02: Food Hygiene and Safety Audit in Catering
- Course 03: Leisure Management
- Course 04: Concierge
This course applies to all food handlers in the hospitality and catering sector. It covers the Food Standards Agency rating system and its criteria in detail, as well as the steps to implementing an effective HACCP system in the workplace. You will learn how to identify food safety hazards and much more, deepening your knowledge of the Food Safety Act 1990.
This 7-course bundle has been specially designed by industry experts and is endorsed by the Institute of Hospitality to provide you with the best possible learning experience.
Easily learn the skills and knowledge you desire in Hospitality & catering with our Hospitality & Catering Management, you get an unparalleled learning experience with us and you get a digital certificate, transcript and a student ID card all included with the course price.
The goodies doesn’t end there, as a bonus, for a limited time only you will get 3 additional courses with this Hospitality & Catering Management for free!
What makes us the go to choice for people who want to learn about Hospitality & catering is our dedication and commitment to providing you with the best service possible. You will get unlimited access to the Hospitality & Catering Management, no matter where you are in the world you will be able to access your Hospitality & Catering Management any time you want.
Should you have any questions while studying this Hospitality & Catering Management, our experienced tutors and mentors will answer them via email and live chat.
With our Student ID card you will get discounts on things like music, food, travel and clothes etc.
Enrol in our Hospitality & Catering Management Course today and start learning.
Why buy this Hospitality & Catering Management Complete Course?
- Unlimited access to all 4 courses for forever
- Digital Certificate, Transcript and student ID all included in the price
- Absolutely no hidden fees
- Receive one to one assistance on every weekday from professionals
- Immediately receive the PDF certificate after passing
- Receive the original copies of your certificate and transcript on the next working day
- Easily learn the skills and knowledge from the comfort of your home
**Hospitality & Catering Management**
- Module 01~ Introduction to Hospitality Management
- Module 02~ An Overview of Hotel Industry
- Module 03~ The Process of Selection and Recruitment in Hospitality Industry
- Module 04~ The Process of Development and Training in Hospitality Industry
- Module 05~ Management of Front Office Operations
- Module 06~ Management of Housekeeping, Engineering and Security Operations
- Module 07~ Management of Food and Beverage Operations
- Module 08~ Management of Service Quality in Hospitality Industry
- Module 09~ Marketing in Travel and Tourism Business
- Module 10~ Accounting in Hospitality Industry
- Module 11~ Customer Satisfaction
- Module 12~ E-Hospitality and Technology
Introduction to Hospitality & Catering
- Origin of Leisure in History
- Leisure in the 21st Century
- Understanding the Leisure Sector
- Tourism, Heritage and Leisure
- The Environment, Countryside and Open Space
- The Arts, Museums and Libraries
- Sport, Physical Recreation and Physical Activity
- Management Functions in Leisure Sector
- Career Opportunities in Leisure Sector
Managing and Maintaining a Leisure Facility
- Six-Stage Facility Life-Cycle
- Steps of Benchmarking
- Customer Service: Expectations and Perceptions
- Customer Evaluation Criteria
- Quality Management
- Facility Asset Management
- Goals of Facility Asset Management
- Operations and Maintenance
- Sustainable Design
Travel, Tourism and Leisure
- Characteristics of the Tourism Industry
- Core Industry Sectors
- Tourism Business
- Factors Affecting Travel and Tourism
- Politics and Government Policies
- Socio-Cultural Conflicts
- Tourism Destinations
- Elements of Influence in Destination Selection
- The Economic Significance of Tourism
Managing Hotel and Lodging
- Classifications of Hotel Properties
- Hotels Classified by Price
- Hotels Classified by Function
- Hotels Classified by Location
- Hotels Classified by Market Segment
- Major Functional Departments
- The Front Office
- Sales and Marketing
Planning for Leisure Services
- Planning In Organisations
- Some Planning Concepts
- Goal Setting
- Characteristics of Well-Thought-Out Goals
- Goal Congruence
- Goals and Policies
- Planning in Operations
- Strategic Issues
- From Strategy to Tactics
- Individual Worker as Planner
- Planning as a Personal Process
Leadership in Leisure Industry
- Characteristics of an Ideal Leader
- Deciding How to Lead
- Team Leading Goals and Skills
- Decision Making
- The Decision-Making Process
- Coaching, Mentoring and Motivational Leadership
- Motivational Leadership
Human Resource Management in Leisure Industry
- Importance of HRM
- Tourism and HRM
- Human Resource Development Strategy
- Types and Levels of Training
- Future Training Needs
- Rewards, Bonus, and Compensation
- Human Resource Information System
Marketing of Leisure and Recreation
- Understanding the Marketing Process
- Understanding the Marketplace and Customer Needs
- Designing Customer Value-Driven Marketing Strategy
- Preparing an Integrated Marketing Plan
- Building Customer Relationships
- Capturing Value from Customers
- Developing Marketing Opportunities and Strategies
- Gaining Knowledge about the Marketing Environment
- Managing Customer Information to Gain Customer Insights
- Consumer Markets and Consumer Buying Behaviour
- Organisational Buyer Behaviour
- Developing the Marketing Value-Driven Strategy and Mix
- Designing and Managing Products and Brands
- Internal Marketing
- Distribution Channels Delivering Customer Value
Health, Safety and Welfare
- Health and Safety for Leisure Activities
- The Purpose of the Health and Safety Regulations
- The Basics of Health and Safety in an Organisation
- Health and Safety Law for Leisure Activities
- Health and Safety Law for Swimming Pools
- Health and Safety Law for Sports Club Organisers
After studying the Hospitality & Catering Management course materials of the Hospitality & Catering Management Complete Course you will be able to take the MCQ test that will assess your knowledge. After successfully passing the test you will be able to claim the pdf certificate for free. Original Hard Copy certificates need to be ordered at an additional cost of £8.
Who is this course for?
This Hospitality & Catering Management Course does not require you to have any prior qualifications or experience. You can just enrol and start learning.
This Hospitality & Catering Management Course was made by professionals and it is compatible with all PC’s, Mac’s, tablets and smartphones. You will be able to access the course from anywhere at any time as long as you have a good enough internet connection.
This Hospitality & Catering Management course is a great way for you to gain multiple skills from the comfort of your home. You can brighten up your CV while exploring the following jobs -
- Accommodation manager
- Catering manager
- Conference centre manager
- Event manager
- Fast food restaurant manager
- Hotel manager
- Public house manager
- Restaurant manager
- Air cabin crew
- Customer service manager
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
I am 31 years old, am I too old to apply for this course?Answer:
Dear Nick, This Hospitality & Catering Management Course does not require you to have any prior qualifications or experience. You can just enrol and start learning.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Certificate of completion is included in course price
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.