Add to basket or enquire
Diploma in Cash Management - Level 3
Cash management is a process followed by the corporates which involves the collection, management and the investment of cash. Cash management is a key component in determining the stability and solvency of a company. Cash management (USA Standards) is a process followed by almost all organizations. Therefore, with knowledge and skills in cash management, you can own a job in any reputable organization of your choice. Once you have the necessary skills and experience, you can get promoted to a higher position as well. Therefore, this is a great career path for you.
With this diploma in cash management, you can get a job in the accounting or finance department of any reputable organization. The career path for people with this diploma is treasury manager, treasury analyst, credit manager, operations manager and various other prospective job positions. This diploma will also be helpful if you are planning on doing higher studies in the accounting or finance field.
This diploma is an accredited professional diploma. This diploma will teach you the necessary knowledge and skills needed for effective cash management. This diploma will also teach the students on how to handle cash management and related activities effectively in order to keep the organization stable and solvent.
Please Note: This Course is Based on USA StandardsWhy consider 1training?
As improvements and advancements are made in technology, online courses are no longer just conventional means of studying at affordable costs. In many aspects, online training offers superiority to traditional learning. There is an effectiveness and convenience that traditional learning cannot provide. The overall convenience and flexibility make it a superior learning method.
1Training offers the most convenient path to gain an internationally recognised qualification that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your skill and expertise in an enterprise or corporate environment. You can study at your own pace at 1Training and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor and multiple free resources which include Free CV writing pack, Nus Discounted Card, Free career support and course demo to make your learning experience enriching and more rewarding.
- Understand about cash management and profit management.
- Gain an understanding about the activities of cash management and how to handle cash effectively in order to maximize profit.
- Improve your skills on creating a cash budget, cash reconciliation statement, cash flow statement, and receivable debts and creditors accounts.
- Learn how to determine the cash availability of an organization.
- Learn about the assets of a business and the sources to collect cash.
Module 01 : Cash Management
Module 02 : Activity About Cash Management
Module 03 : Creating A Cash Budget
Module 04 : Determining The Cash Availability
Module 05 : Cash Reconciliation Statement
Module 06 : Activity
Module 07 : Receivable Debts
Module 08 : Activity2
Module 09 : Handling Cash Effectively
Module 10 : Creditors
Module 11 : Sources To Collect Cash
Module 12 : Assets Of A Business
Module 13 : Cash Flow Statement
Module 14 : Profit Management
Module 15 : Fraud Management
Module 16 : Summary Of Cash ManagementAccess duration
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The content will be accessible to you 24/7. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of Assessment
- At the end of the Diploma in Cash Management – level 3 program learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
- Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a free e-certificate, and only need to pay £19 for your printed certificate.
Upon the successful completion of the course, you will be awarded the “Diploma in Cash Management – Level 3”.Awarding body
The certificate will be awarded by CPD and iAP. This internationally recognised qualification will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.Other benefits
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest experts with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and revise all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Excellent Tutor Support Service (Monday to Friday)
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Quizzes, tests mock exams, practice exams to ensure you are 100% ready
- Eligible for a TOTUM discount card
Who is this course for?
This diploma in cash management is aimed at students learning accounting or finance, job seekers looking for a job in the accounting or finance department, and at employees working in the finance or accounting field. This diploma would also attract people who are interested in learning more about cash management.
- You must be 16 years of age or more
- You should have a basic understanding of numeracy, English language and ICT
- Treasury manager – £48,820 per annum
- Treasury analyst – £32,339 per annum
- Operations manager – £33,851 per annum
- Credit manager – £34,687 per annum
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
How much is the physical copy of the certificate to be posted?Answer:
Dear Wesley, Thank you for your query. You will receive a free E-certificate (No additional cost for E-certificates). Regards, Student Support TeamThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
What is the shortest amount of time one can take to complete the Diploma? ThanksAnswer:
Dear Cynthia, Thank you for your query. The duration of this course is for 14 hours. The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The content will be accessible to you 24/7. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time. Regards, Student Support TeamThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.