Add to basket or enquire
Asset Securitization (AS) has revolutionized the field of finance. It provides an opportunity for financial institutions to enhance liquidity, generate fee-based income and optimize the usage of capital. It can be a source of competitive financing for corporations. For investors, securitized assets offer additional investment opportunities with different risk/return trade-offs.
- Develop a conceptual framework for Asset Securitization
- Analyze the factors that influence pricing of Asset-backed Securities
- Review the Rating Agency’s perspective on Asset Securitization
- Evaluate the alternative structures for Credit Enhancement
- Analyze the products and structures of several real-life examples of Securitization
- Understand various other aspects such as Legal, Accounting, Tax and Supervision
This course discusses the following case studies from Asia and Australia:
- LG Card
- Pemex Finance Ltd.
- Pemex Finance Ltd.
- RAMS Mortgage Corp. Ltd. Series 11
- Series 2002-1G Medallion Trust
Who is this course for?
Every professional involved in the global financial services industry (as a provider, user, regulator or advisor of product/services, marketplace/exchange) would benefit from KESDEE’s innovative solutions.
- Supervisory Agencies
- Central Banks
- Financial Institutions
- Commercial Banks
- Investment Banks
- Housing Societies/Thrifts
- Mutual Funds
- Brokerage Houses
- Stock Exchanges
- Derivatives Exchanges
- Insurance Companies
- Multinational Corporations
- Accountancy Firms
- Consultancy Firms
- Law Firms
- Rating Agencies
- Multi-lateral Financial Institutions
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this provider. Be the first to leave a review.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.