Training Express Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
As a Carer in the UK cares home, you'll ensure that residents have the quality care and assistance they need to enjoy each day. You'll help with day-to-day tasks, offer support and companionship, and share special moments and memories. It's an opportunity to use your dedication and compassion in a rewarding setting. Every day will be different, so you can anticipate doing exciting and fulfilling work. As a carer, you may be responsible for everything from assisting residents with their food and drink to ensuring that each resident receives one-on-one attention.
This Carer course is designed to polish your existing care skills. It's a chance to put your skills to good use and advance your career.
Key Features of the Carer Course :
- Accredited by CPD
- Instant e-certificate
- Fully online, interactive course with audio voiceover
- Developed by qualified professionals in the field
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone-friendly
- 24/7 Learning Assistance
- Discounts on bulk purchases
- Free Life Coaching Course
The detailed curriculum outline of our Carer course is as follows:
- Module 01: Introduction to Health and Social Care
- Module 02: Rights and Responsibilities as a Health and Social Care Worker
- Module 03: Role as A Caregiver and Healthcare Professional
- Module 04: Important Principles and Policies in Health and Social Care Work
- Module 05: Understanding Child Development
- Module 06: Care for Children
- Module 07: Healthy Food, Healthy living
- Module 08: Keeping Children Healthy and Safe
- Module 09: Child Protection
- Module 10: Understanding Legal, Professional Standards of Practice and Ethical Aspects of Health Care Part – 1
- Module 11: Understanding Legal, Professional Standards of Practice and Ethical Aspects of Health Care Part – 2
- Module 12: Safeguarding Vulnerable Individuals
- Module 13: Health and Safety Responsibilities
- Module 14: Risk Management in Health and Social Care
- Module 15: Introduction to the Care Planning Process
- Module 16: Planning Care With the Individual in Need
- Module 17: Concept Care Mapping
- Module 18: Implementing and Evaluating the Care Plan
- Module 19: Maintaining Medical Records
- Module 20: Care Planning Policy in the UK
- Module 21: Confidentiality and Record-Keeping
- Module 22: Safeguarding Children, Young People and Their Families
- Module 23: Supporting a Healthy Pregnancy
- Module 24: Maternity Care Assistance as a Career
All of our courses, including this Carer course, are fully accredited, providing you with up-to-date skills and knowledge and helping you to become more competent and effective in your chosen field.
Once you’ve successfully completed your Carer course, you will immediately be sent a digital certificate. Also, you can have your printed certificate delivered by post (shipping cost £3.99). Our certifications have no expiry dates, although we do recommend that you renew them every 12 months.
At the end of the course, there will be an online assessment, which you will need to pass to complete the course. Answers are marked instantly and automatically, allowing you to know straight away whether you have passed. If you haven’t, there’s no limit on the number of times you can take the final exam. All this is included in the one-time fee you paid for the course itself.
Who is this course for?
Anyone with a knack for learning new skills can take this Carer course. While this comprehensive training is popular for preparing people for job opportunities in the relevant fields, it also helps to advance your career for promotions.
No formal Qualifications are needed.
Please be noted: This course does not qualify you to work as a professional in this specific sector. Instead, this course will assist you in understanding the fundamentals so that you can improve your knowledge in the relevant field.
- Carer: £10.75-£18.50/Hour
- Care Assistant: £11- £15.50/Hour
- Care Worker: £800/week
- Support Worker: £9.20- £10.25/Hour
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Certificate of completion
Hard copy certificate - Included
You will get the hard copy certificates for Free! The delivery charge of the hard copy certificate inside the UK is £3.99 each.