Add to basket or enquire
When it comes to technology, there are many career paths one can take. One area that has seen an inconceivable rise in popularity is that of app development. There are literally millions of apps available today, from music apps to banking apps. that help people perform special tasks.
A mobileapp developer is a computer software engineer whose main responsibilities include creating, testing and programming apps for computers, mobile phones, and tablets. These developers usually work in teams, and think of design and concepts either for the general public, or for a specific customer need.
Mobile App developers knows the coding languages and how to use them, and may also work around graphic artists, data scientists, and other software experts to create applications. They also test and cement any bugs that are found before the product is launched.
Applications software can be written for a specific operating system (OS), such as Android, iOS or Windows. MobileApp developers usually pursue in a specific development area, such as mobile phone applications, graphics software, accounting software, or office suites.Marketing ventureusually conduct research in order to consider information relating to consumer needs.
As a mobile engineer, you’ll be designing and building applications for mobile devices, but not all mobile devices run with the same operating system. As a Mobile App Developer, you’ll be tasked with heading the creation of innovative solution across various projects. One has to work alongside a team of inspired IT professionals, dedicated to designing, coding and testing high-quality mobile applications. You will also be required to keep key stakeholders and senior-level personnel updated on project progress alongside other duties.
Responsibilities of a Mobile App Developer:
- Developing application programming interfaces (APIs)
- Writing clean, sustainable code
- Making suggestions on product improvement as well as implementing new mobile protocols and applications
- Collaborating with the product development team, including fellow software developers and UI designers in developing products
- Overseeing the planning, development and management of an application through its lifecycle
- Mentoring junior level engineers through code reviews, design document critiques, and brainstorms throughout the software development process
- Collaborating with the launch of new features, big and small
- Troubleshooting and debugging applications to optimize product performance
Who is this course for?
Knowledge of Programming Languages
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.