Interested in Cloud Computing? You should become an AWS Practitioner…
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is one the world’s most widely-used Cloud platforms. It has over 150 services and offers more functionality than most other platforms.
AWS Cloud Practitioners design and develop cloud-based solutions for companies, with a goal to generate as much benefit from AWS as possible. Depending on organisational need and the level of their certification, an AWS Cloud Practitioner’s duties may vary from one business to another.
For some, it might mean bringing about operational efficiencies and cost reductions, while others will be tasked with implementing security protocols, integrating apps and services, or developing tools for data analysis.
In general, AWS professionals will be involved with:
- Reviewing and advising on AWS usage
- Developing and configuring AWS for business needs
- Defining and documenting best practices for AWS
- Integrating additional AWS services as dictated by business need
- Adding third party tools for improved functionality