Kingston Open College
Add to basket or enquire
TQUK Level 2 Diploma in Care (RQF) is an Ofqual regulated qualification and accredited by TQUK, one of the top UK awarding bodies.
The TQUK Level 2 Diploma in Care (RQF) is designed for learners who currently work or want to work as fully qualified caregivers. The qualification includes both practical and theoretical information that may be applied in the workplace right away. The goal of this qualification is to provide you with overall health, safety and wellbeing expertise. All of the lessons have been designed so that anybody with no prior experience may follow along easily.
Kingston Open College is the affiliate partner of Apex Learning. Under the affiliate partnership/program this TQUK Qualification will be delivered and assessed by Apex Learning.
Benefits of studying TQUK Level 2 Diploma in Care (RQF) with KOC
- Gain an Ofqual Regulated Certificate accepted by employers worldwide
- Study 100% online at your own pace, whenever and wherever you like
- Teaching Support from a dedicated tutor throughout your course
- Job placement assistance
- Progression opportunity to UK’s top Universities
- Assignments will be accessed via online learning portal when they are to be completed and returned to the course tutor for assessment
- You will receive timely feedback in order to improve your work
- Dedicated customer support for any technical help.
- Understand the equity and inclusion, health, safety and wellbeing in care settings.
- Acknowledge the responsibilities and duty of a caregiver.
- Implement person-centred approaches in care settings.
- Master communication and personal development in care settings.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of safeguarding and protection.
- Handle information in care settings.
This TQUK Level 2 Diploma in Care (RQF) course is delivered online and you can access the course 24/7 at your convenient time. This course covers the following mandatory units:
- Unit 1: Communication in Care Settings
- Unit 2: Handle Information in Care Settings
- Unit 3: Personal Development in Care Settings
- Unit 4: Implement person-centred approaches in care settings
- Unit 5: Equality and inclusion in care settings
- Unit 6: Health, safety and wellbeing in care settings
- Unit 7: Responsibilities of a Care Worker
- Unit 8: Duty of Care
- Unit 9: Safeguarding and Protection in Care Settings
- Unit 11: Administer Medication to Individuals and Monitor the Effects
- Unit 15: Understand mental well-being and mental health promotion
- Unit 17: Dementia Awareness
- Unit 21: Understand Mental Health Problems
- Unit 27: The principles of infection prevention and control
- Unit 50: Diabetes Awareness
Total Qualification Time
You will spend time as a learner studying, learning, preparing, being assessed, and participating in any other relevant activities. The Total Qualification Time (TQT) estimates how long it will take you to complete this course, where 10 hours of learning equals one credit.
TQT is for the TQUK Level 2 Diploma in Care (RQF) course is 460 hours.
The Total Credit value is 46.
Guided Learning Hours (GLH)
A trainer, tutor, facilitator, or education provider will work with you as a learner to fulfil the learning outcomes of the units to the required standard in an estimated average period of time.
Total Guided Learning Hours in this course are 380.
- The assessment tasks are made up of a few short assignments that you must complete in order to demonstrate general reading while referencing your work.
- The web portal should be used to submit all assignments.
- To pass, all learning objectives must be satisfied; there is no grading.
Expand your prosperity with our remarkable TQUK Level 2 Diploma in Care (RQF) certification!
After successfully completing the TQUK Level 2 Diploma in Care (RQF) course, the learner can advance to a higher level of education of the relevant qualification. Like;
- Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care
- Level 3 Diploma in Healthcare Support and to the advanced apprenticeship.
Who is this course for?
This TQUK Level 2 Diploma in Care (RQF) applies to the following:
- Those who want to work in a wide range of roles in health and adult care settings.
- Beginners who want to learn in-demand occupational skills in this sector.
- Those who want their abilities to be recognised formally.
- Individuals who choose to learn at their leisure from the comfort of their own homes.
There are no prerequisites for enrollment in the TQUK Level 2 Diploma in Care (RQF). However, learners
- Should be at least 16 years old or above.
- Should have completed level 1 in literacy, numeracy or equivalent.
This TQUK Level 2 Diploma in Care (RQF) course will empower you to employ your earned expertise in a wide range of promising career opportunities, such as:
- Adult care worker
- Healthcare assistant
- Support worker
- Personal assistant
- Senior Healthcare Worker
- Maternity care Worker
- Mental Health care Worker
- Adult Nursing care Professional
- Senior Healthcare Assistant
- Rehabilitation Assistant
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.