Add to basket or enquire
This Care Planning Training course focuses on care planning and record keeping within a care setting. It aims to increase the understanding of the importance of care planning, their implementation and how to review them.
It also provides the knowledge and understanding to allow candidates to work alongside other professionals and make initial assessments to meet the needs of the individual.
Whether you are an experienced health care worker or new to the industry caring for clients or patients in a work environment, we believe that this e-Learning course will assist you with your personal development.
There are nine modules:
- Nursing/Care Process
- Models of Nursing/Care
- Legal Aspects of Record Keeping
- Risk Assessment
- Sample Care Plan
Module 1: Nursing/Care Process
- Overview of Nursing and Care Process
Module 2: Models of Nursing/Care
- What is a model?
- Choosing a model
- Orem’s self-care model
- Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs
- Activities of Living – Roper, Logan and Tierney (1976)
Module 3: Legal Aspects of Record Keeping
- Principles of Good Record Keeping
- The Care Quality Commission
- Access and Ownership of Records
- Errors – Making mistakes when keeping records
- Confidentiality of Records
Module 4: Assessment
- Activities of Living
- Mental Health Assessment
- Pain Assessment Tools
- Pressure Ulcer Risk Assessments
- Wound Assessment & Documentation
- Depth and Extent of Tissue Damage
- Wound Measurement
Module 5: Risk Assessment
- Your responsibilities
Module 6: Planning
- SMART planning
- Evidence-based Practice
Module 7: Implementation
- Code of Practice
- Record Keeping
- Implementing Care
Module 8: Evaluation
- Questions to Ask When Evaluating Care
Module 9: Sample Care Plan
- Sample Care Plan
Who is this course for?
NHS and independent healthcare providers, bank staff and agency workers, and educational organisations including:
- Individuals who want to gain an awareness and increase knowledge
- Care Assistants (HCA)
- Support Workers
- Adult Social Care Workers
- Residential Home Staff
- Nursing Home Staff
- Nurses including Practice, Adult, Registered & Clinical
- Domiciliary Care Workers
- Home Care Workers
- Clinical Support Workers
- Community Healthcare Workers
- Bank and Temporary Nurses
- Bank and Temporary Carers
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.