Training Express Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
Care Certificate Preparation is QLS Endorsed (Quality Licence Scheme) covered all the 15 Standards, also Certified by the CPD and comes with Free CPD Accredited PDF & Hardcopy Certificate for you.
This Care Certificate online preparation course is designed to provide those who are new to the healthcare sector with an in-depth understanding of the different types of roles and policies and standard procedures involved in providing care.
Limited time offers with this Care Certificate QLS Endorsed course:
- Main Course 01: Care Certificate Preparation at QLS level 2
- Free Course 02: Medication
- Free Course 03: Social Worker
In this Care Certificate Preparation at QLS level 2 (Standards 1 to 15) course, you will broaden your understanding of the different working relationships in social care and the agreed ways of working in this sector. This Care Certificate preparation course covers fundamentals such as conflict resolution, staying up-to-date syllabus, and the most in-demand roles and responsibilities of care workers.
By the end of the care certificate online preparation course, you will be able to demonstrate knowledge of the types of duties and will be equipped with the theoretical knowledge required for the care certificate and to work effectively in a team environment.
Equip yourself with the arms of extensive medical law knowledge from this Care Certificate Preparation at QLS level 2 course, and drive yourself towards the highly demanded healthcare law industry!
Key Features of Care Certificate (Standards 1 to 15)
- CPD Quality Standard Approved Care Certificate preparation course
- Instant Free E-certificate
- Fully online, interactive care certificate course
- Developed by qualified professionals
The Curriculum of Care Certificate Preparation at QLS level 2 (Standards 1 to 15)
In our Care Certificate preparation course, we have covered 15 care certificate standards extensively required for participating in the care certificate exam. We covered all the necessary topics from scratch so that you may find it convenient while preparing for the care certificate from home.
The brief curriculum of care certificate preparation course is mentioned below:
- Standard 01: Understand your role
- Standard 02: Your personal development
- Standard 03: Duty of care
- Standard 04: Equality and diversity
- Standard 05: Work in a person-centred way
- Standard 06: Communication
- Standard 07: Privacy and dignity
- Standard 08: Fluids and nutrition
- Standard 09: Awareness of mental health, dementia and learning disabilities
- Standard 10: Safeguarding adults
- Standard 11: Safeguarding children
- Standard 12: Basic life support
- Standard 13: Health and safety
- Standard 14: Handling information
- Standard 15: Infection prevention and control
Why Should you take this Care Certificate Standards Course?
Our care certificate preparation course is a great place to start if you're looking to start a new career. In addition, this program is for anyone interested in gaining in-demand knowledge to help boost their career.
This Care Certificate Preparation course is CPD Quality Standard accredited, providing you with up-to-date knowledge and helping you to become more competent and effective in your chosen field.
The best part of this Care Certificate Preparation at QLS level 2 course os that it is endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme QLS.
Once you’ve successfully completed your Care Certificate Preparation at QLS level 2 (Standards 1 to 15) course, you will immediately be sent a digital certificate accredited by the CPD.
Also, after submitting the Assignment, you will be eligible for claiming your QLS Endorsed Certificate for £89 only.
Who is this course for?
This Care Certificate Preparation at QLS level 2 course is perfect match for you if you are -
- Intending to become a care worker
- Healthcare professional who wants to brush up your skill
- Interested to work as a family caregiver
- A volunteer involved in health and social care
- A student looking forward to build career in the care sector
Disclaimer: The learner will not be awarded the Care Certificate after completing the course. It is a preparation course that covers the knowledge and theoretical components of the Care Certificate in detail.
Learners do not require any prior qualifications to enrol on this course.
This Care Certificate course will aid you in following career paths such as -
- Care worker: £17,000 - £23,000 per year
- Home care assistant: £17,000 - £23,000 per year
- Health care assistant: £17,000 - £25,000 per year
- Support worker: £17,000 - £23,000 per year
- Residential care worker: £17,000 - £23,000 per year
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
How long does it take to access this online course after payment?Answer:
Dear Oscar, Thank You for your query. You can immediately access the course after the payment completion. The login details will be sent to your mail shortly. ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Will this course be useful for me to work as a healthcare assistant?Answer:
Dear Toby, Thank you for your query. Yes, this course will be useful for you to work as a healthcare assistant. ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
How do I pay the fee?Answer:
Hi Kwabena, Thank you for your query. You can make the payment online using your Debit/Credit card, or PayPal.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
CPD Accredited Certificate (Hardcopy)
Hard copy certificate - Included
You will get the hard copy certificates for Free! The delivery charge of the hard copy certificate inside the UK is £3.99 each.
CPD Accredited Certificate (PDF)
Digital certificate - Included
QLS Endorsed Certificate
Hard copy certificate - £89