The Care Certificate Standard 02 covers Personal Development. It delivers key knowledge to all health and social care workers which can be used towards achieving the care certificate.
This course can be taken as part of the Care Certificate Full Package or as a standalone. It will help you improve the quality of healthcare, care and support through continuing professional development.
By the end of Care Certificate Standard 02, you will be able to:
- Reflect on your own practice
- Evaluate your own work performance
- Define what is meant by competence in your work role
- Develop a personal development plan
- Use reflective activities to help develop your own performance
Standard 02 Certificate: Personal Development Overview
- Your Work Role
- Your Duties
- Guidance and Standards
- Attitudes and Beliefs
- Reflective Practice
- Measuring Your Performance
- Evaluating Your Performance
- Assessing Your Skills
- Personal Development Plan
- Personal Development Portfolio
- Developing Your PDF
- Developing Your PDP
Nurtured Care Skills is one of the leading training providers offering CPD Accredited and Certificated online training courses following the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF).
- Accredited by The Continuous Professional Development Standards Office
- An accredited certificate is awarded upon completion which enable you to obtain certified CPD hours
- The courses are for nurses, midwives, health care professionals, carers and support workers. All persons can enroll on this course
- The course will count towards CPD hours for the process of revalidation for midwives and nurses.
- The online nature of the courses means that they are cheaper, but do not compromise the quality
- The test will be multiple choice. You can retake the test at no extra cost to improve your grade
- The learning can be viewed after the test for future reference
- The courses come complete with both online “class room” style training and downloadable documentation to aid your learning
- You have 12 months in which to complete the course
- All evidence of learning and certification will remain on our system for your future reference.
- You are able to access training courses on a desktop, laptop, tablet or mobile device
- The average course takes 1 hour
- The module can be used as Induction, Awareness, Refresher and Foundation Training
- The course will assist in remaining compliant, getting a job, starting a career or to expand on your current learning and development.
The courses are accessible for everyone so even the busiest worker or manager will be able to fit some learning in to their lifestyle. This is especially useful for those doing shift work and uneven work patterns so unable to commit to a regular training course.
Who is this course for?
'Personal Development' e-Learning course should be completed by all new healthcare and social care support workers and care staff who do not hold formal care qualifications. This includes unpaid and voluntary staff working in NHS and private hospitals, locum and agency care staff and healthcare assistants. This online 'understanding your role' training course is also relevant for health and social care support workers, including charities, nursing and residential home staff
This course 'Personal Development' online training course can be taken as a standalone CPD course or as part of our online care certificate training package or the wider online candidate mandatory training courses.
This online 'Personal Development' training course covers the main points relating to variation legislation. It has additional online learning resources that provide more details for learners to refer to during the course and in practice.
Our courses utilise a responsive design making it available on your desktop, laptop, tablet or mobile Device. We recommend using the Google Chrome Browser.
Could lead to career progression in the workplace.
The hours accrued could count towards your CPD hours.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.