Add to basket or enquire
Boost Your Career with Apex Learning and Get Noticed By Recruiters in this Hiring Season! Get Hard Copy + PDF Certificates + Transcript + Student ID Card worth £160 as a Gift - Enrol Now
Prove that you are committed to Social Care and Community Welfare by training for your mandatory Care Certificate.
This course provides all the principles, knowledge, and skills that you will need to absorb, to carry out exemplary Social Care.
The Care Certificate in Child Development, Psychology, and Protection course has been written with the help of industry professionals and lays out all of the EU/UK standards for delivering care to the community. You will be taught how to safeguard the vulnerable, provide appropriate nutrition, respect privacy, and dignity, support those with challenges and disabilities, and ensure hygiene and cleanliness. Understand your responsibilities in the Social Sector today.
Along with this Course you will get 10 additional premium courses, original hardcopy certificate, transcript and a student ID card.
What other courses are included in this Bundle?
- Course 1: Care Certificate in Child Development, Psychology and Protection
- Course 1: EYFS Teaching - Level 3
- Course 2: Paediatric First Aid Level 3
- Course 3: SEN Teaching Assistant and Child Development - Complete Bundle
- Course 4: Play Therapy
- Course 5: Safeguarding Children Level 3
- Course 6: Learning Disability Awareness
- Course 7: Home Based Childcare Course – Level 3
- Course 8: Domestic Violence and Abuse Awareness - Level 2
- Course 9: Counselling Course
- Course 10: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Awareness
Take this course anywhere and at any time. Don’t let your lifestyle limit your learning or your potential.
Care Certificate in Child Development, Psychology and Protection will provide you with the CPD certificate that you’ll need to succeed.
Gain experience online and interact with experts. This can prove to be the perfect way to get noticed by a prospective employer and stand out from the crowd.
Care Certificate in Child Development, Psychology and Protection has been rated and reviewed highly by our learners and professionals alike. We have a passion for teaching, and it shows.
All of our courses have interactive online modules that allow studying to take place where and when you want it to.
The only thing you need to take Care Certificate in Child Development, Psychology and Protection is Wi-Fi and a screen. You’ll never be late for class again.
Experienced tutors and mentors will be there for you whenever you need them, and solve all your queries through email and chat boxes.
Benefits you’ll get choosing Apex Learning:
- One payment, but lifetime access to 11 CPD courses
- Certificates, student ID for the title course included in a one-time fee
- Full tutor support available from Monday to Friday
- Free up your time — don’t waste time and money travelling for classes
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Learn at your ease — anytime, from anywhere
- Study the course from your computer, tablet or mobile device
- CPD accredited course — improve the chance of gaining professional skills
- Gain valuable knowledge without leaving your home
***Care Certificate in Child Development, Psychology and Protection***
- Care Certificate in Child Development, Psychology and Protection
- Childcare and Nutrition
- Child Psychology
- Safeguarding Children and Vulnerable Adults
***EYFS Teaching - Level 3***
- Module 01: Introduction to EYFS
- Module 02: Importance of Early Years in Development
- Module 03: EYFS Teaching Techniques
- Module 04: Working as an EYFS Teacher
- Module 05: Promoting Learning and Development
- Module 06: Children Having Special Education Needs or Disabilities
- Module 07: Parents’ Guide to the Early Years Foundation Stage
- Module 08: Welfare Requirements
- Module 09: The EYFS Educational Philosophies and Privileges
- Module 10: Registration, Inspection, and Quality Improvement
- Module 11: EYFS Framework in 2021
***Paediatric First Aid Level 3***
- Module 01: Aim of First Aid and the First Steps
- Module 02: Resuscitation (CPR)
- Module 03: Secondary Assessment, The Recovery Position And Shock
- Module 04: Head and Eye Injuries, Fractures, and Amputation
- Module 05: Choking, Wounds, Bleeding & Burns
- Module 06: Secondary Conditions and Reactions I
- Module 07: Secondary Conditions and Reactions II
- Module 08: Chronic Conditions
- Module 09: Medical Emergencies – Poisoning, Smoke inhalation, Hypothermia, Elect
***SEN Teaching Assistant and Child Development - Complete Bundle***
- Module 01: Special Education Needs (SEN) An Overview
- Module 02: SEN Support
- Module 03: High Quality Teaching for Pupils with SEN
- Module 04: SEN Teaching Methodologies
- Module 05: Communication and Interaction
- Module 06: Cognition and Learning
- Module 07: Social, Emotional and Mental Health Difficulties
- Module 08: Sensory or Physical Needs
- Module 09: Working in Partnership
- Module 01: What is Play Therapy
- Module 02: Advantages and Outcomes of Play Therapy
- Module 03: Models and Approaches of Play Therapy
- Module 04: The Play Settings: Therapist, Abused Child and Materials
- Module 05: Typical Issues in Play Therapy
- Module 06: Play Therapy for Sexually and Emotionally Abused Children
- Module 07: Play Therapy for Children Who are Homeless
- Module 08: Play Interventions for Disaster Mental Health
- Module 09: Case Studies and Recent Trends in Play Therapy
***Safeguarding Children Level 3***
- Module 01: Laws and Guidance
- Module 02: Social and Emotional Development
- Module 03: Personality and Intellectual Development of Children
- Module 04: Child Abuse
- Module 05: Sexual Abuse
- Module 06: The Impact of Domestic Violence and Abuse on Children
- Module 07: Risks and Risk Assessment
- Module 08: Responding to Disclosure and Reporting
- Module 09: Things to Do after Referral
- Module 10: Safeguarding Trafficked Children
- Module 11: Infant Mental Health and Early Attachment
- Module 12: Assessing Need and Providing Early Help
***Learning Disability Awareness***
- Module 01: Learning Disability and Mental Health
- Module 02: Learning Disability Nursing
- Module 03: Psychosocial Interventions
- Module 04: Psychodynamic Approaches
- Module 05: Learning Disability Nursing Throughout the Lifespan
- Module 06: Role of the Learning Disability Nurse in Promoting Health and Well-Being
- Module 07: Care Planning in Mental Health Settings
- Module 08: Nursing Models and Behavioural Interventions
- Module 09: The Future of Learning Disability Nursing
- Module 10: Future Spheres of Practice for Learning Disability Nursing
***Home Based Childcare Course – Level 3***
- Module 01: Introduction to Home-Based Childcare
- Module 02: Registering as an Approved Home-Based Childcarer
- Module 03: Effective Skills of a Childcarer
- Module 04: Children’s Learning and Development
- Module 05: Safeguarding Children
- Module 06: Health and Safety
- Module 07: Healthy Food for Children
- Module 08: Children with Special Needs
- Module 09: Law and Legislation
***Domestic Violence and Abuse Awareness - Level 2***
- Module 01: Introduction to Domestic Violence & Abuse
- Module 02: The Components of Domestic Violence
- Module 03: The Impact of Domestic Violence on Victims
- Module 04: The Impact of Domestic Violence and Abuse on Children
- Module 05: Assessing the Risks of Domestic Violence and Abuses on Children
- Module 06: Supporting the Victim and Reporting Incidents
- Module 07: Record Keeping
- Introduction to the course
- Understanding Psychotherapy
- Starting Psychotherapy Practice
- Your Potential Clients in Therapy
- Different Types of Psychotherapy
- Internet Based Therapy
***Coronavirus (COVID-19) Awareness***
- Introduction to COVID-19
- Understanding of Covid-19 as a Pandemic and How It Is Related to Zoonotic Diseases Like SARS and MERS
- The Strike of Pandemic Around the World and Great Britain
- Effects of Covid-19 on Human Life
- Diagnosis and Treatment
- Preventions and Social Measures to Be Taken
- Artificial Intelligence, Data Science and Technological Solutions against Covid-19
How will I get my Certificate?
After successfully completing the course you will be able to order your CPD Accredited Certificates (PDF + Hard Copy) as proof of your achievement.
- PDF Certificate: Free (Previously it was £10 * 11 = £110)
- Hard Copy Certificate: Free (For The Title Course)
P.S. The delivery inside the U.K. is Free. International students have to pay a £3.99 postal charge.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this Care Certificate in Child Development, Psychology and Protection. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
** Completing this course does not imply that you are qualified to work as a Practitioner Psychologist. If you are seeking a course that fits the HCPC's standards, please contact the HCPC or the RCSLT. **
Our course is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. This course has been designed to be fully compatible on tablets and smartphones so you can access your course on wifi, 3G or 4G.
There is no time limit for completing this course, it can be studied in your own time at your own pace.
Having these various CPD certificate will increase the value in your CV and open you up to multiple sectors such as Business & Management, Admin, Accountancy & Finance, Secretarial & PA, Teaching & Mentoring etc.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.