Add to basket or enquire
Be it running errands or commuting to work, you always need your car. However, owning a car is costly enough with payments, insurance, and petrol. Wouldn't it be great if you didn't have to pay for maintenance and could perform them yourself?
Car maintenance is imperative to keep your car running smoothly. Nonetheless, it's a service that can cost a fortune. To save this additional expense and master car maintenance fundamentals, enrol in the Car Maintenance bundle course.
This Car Maintenance bundle course has been designed to equip you with the core skills and knowledge of car maintenance. Industry experts have developed this 7-course package to provide you with a solid basis for automobile maintenance and career prospects as a mechanic, and they are:
- Car Mechanic Training
- Personal Leadership Skills
- Self Esteem and Confidence Building Course
- Sales Techniques
- Sales Negotiation Training
- Effective Communication Skills
- Certificate in Administrative Support
By taking this 7-in-1 learning package, you will learn about all the skills you will need to make it as a car mechanic. This course will swiftly train you in the crucial topics of car maintenance, including — car's cooling system, fuel system, electrical system, dashboard indicator lights, and so on. You will also have a clear understanding of brake fluid, coolant, air filters, the internal combustion engine and engine oil.
Further, into this car maintenance bundle, you will learn how to replace tires, what lubricants you need to use and more. This course will educate you on the fundamental knowledge of auto dealerships and learn what you need to know before buying a car. With this car maintenance training, you will gain the basics of auto dealerships and build up your self-esteem & confidence to start your own car maintenance business.
Sign up for this Car Maintenance bundle course and gear up with a comprehensive understanding of car maintenance.
What you'll get out of this Car Maintenance Bundle:
- Familiarise yourself with the essential skills of a car mechanic.
- Gain a solid comprehension of automotive maintenance safety.
- Learn about the ins and outs of a car maintenance tool kit and safety rules.
- Have a clear understanding of general car maintenance, including brake fluid, coolant, air filters etc.
- Strengthen your skillset by learning about tire specifications and wheel alignment.
- Know how to change a tire and check its pressure, as well as about dashboard indicator lights.
- Get to know in detail about internal combustion engine and engine oil.
- Understand the underlying principles of a car's cooling system, fuel system, and electrical system.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of manual & automatic transmission, transmission fluids, suitable lubricants and more.
- Become skilled at hardware inspection and know how to check the brake system.
- Acquire the fundamental knowledge of auto dealerships and learn what you need to know before buying a car.
- Demonstrate on-demand skills like leadership, negotiation, communication and so on.
- Deepen your understanding of the effective sales technique.
- Build your self-esteem & confidence to start your own car maintenance business.
Anyone can learn how to maintain a car and start their own car maintenance & repair business with this bundle of best-selling courses, in an exclusive deal you won’t find anywhere else. We’ve designed this car mechanic confidence building training bundle by combining 6 relevant CPD courses with the best automotive mechanic course online to help you master the specialist skills to truly excel in your field. The additional courses will help you in developing personal leadership skills and polish your sales communication techniques. If you’re aiming to start your own business in this field, this car maintenance bundle will work as a smooth starting point for you. The courses in this bundle will improve your self-esteem, personal development and boost your professional life in no time.
Key Features of Car Maintenance & Life Skills Complete Training Bundle from One Education:
- 6 additional CPD courses to enrich your knowledge and skills
- 24/7 access to the course for an extensive period of 12 months
- Ease of access to the course material from any device of your choice
- Full tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Develop professional skills and advance your career, thus increasing your potential to earn more
This Car Mechanic course is designed with the following modules:
Car Mechanic Training
Module 1: Safety Rules & Introduction to Tools
- Automotive Maintenance Safety
- Tools of the Mechanic
- Safety Rules and Emergency Response
Module 2: General Maintenance for Car Mechanics
- Brake Fluid, Engine Oil, Coolant etc.
- Fuses, Belts and Hoses
- Vehicle Lighting and Air Filters
Module 3: Dashboard Indicator Lights
- General Indicators
- Warning Indicator Lights
- Informational Indicator Lights
Module 4: Tires
- Tire Specifications and Wheel Alignment
- Checking Tire Pressure
- Changing a Tire
Module 5: Internal Combustion Engines & Engine Oil
- Combustion Engines
- Engine Oil
Module 6: The Cooling System
- Cooling System Maintenance
- Coolant Changing
- Flushing Cooling System
Module 7: The Fuel System
- Carburettor Basics
- Fuel Injection System
- Fuel Filter and Air Filter
Module 8: The Electrical System
- Recharging Battery
- Ignition System
- Spark Plug Gap
- Starting a Vehicle with Failed Battery
Module 9: The Drive Train
- Manual & Automatic Transmission
- Transmission Fluids
- Lubricants to Use
- Front Rear and Four Wheel Drive
Module 10: Brakes
- Brake Types
- Checking the Brake System
- Hardware Inspection
Module 11: Buying a Car
- Auto Dealerships
Once you have finished the Car Maintenance & Life Skills Bundle, you will be eligible to apply for CPD & IAO-accredited certificates for each of the courses in this bundle as proof of your new skills and your continued professional development. Certificates are available as a PDF for £9, or you can request a hard copy to be sent in the post for £15.
Who is this course for?
This Car Maintenance & Life Skills bundle training program is ideal for aspiring car mechanics or those who are new to the field who wish to update their existing skills and knowledge on car maintenance. It is also ideal for anyone who owns a car and wants to understand general car maintenance procedures. Our online courses are uniquely designed for quality distance learning, providing an accessible platform that allows learners to learn from anywhere in the world with a secure internet connection. Increase your earning potential and take steps to start your very own car mechanic business by learning from the experts.
Learners who complete this Car Maintenance course will be endowed with in-demand skills for the next stage in their careers and will be able to pursue a variety of work options, including —
- Automotive mechanic
- Car salesperson
- Car mechanic
- Quality testing engineer
- Vehicle inspector
For these career opportunities, the average salary generally varies from £12,000 to £55,000 a year.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Is this course entirely studied online?
Dear Sam, Thank you for contacting us. Yes, all of our courses are completely online and you can study everything online as well. Stay Safe Stay Healthy.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.