Training Express Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
This Car Mechanic & Car Maintenance Training course will equip you with the fundamental knowledge to service your own car and recognise when it is not being serviced correctly!
Regular car maintenance will extend the life of your car engine and provide you with a smooth driving experience. However, if you can do it yourself, you will save a plethora of money, and our Car Mechanic & Car Maintenance Training course will prepare you for that!
What you will develop upon successful completion of this Car Mechanic & Car Maintenance course:
- Understand general maintenance for car mechanics
- Learn how to check tire pressure, change a tire and check the brake system
- Explore the process of restoring the engine as well as the car’s interior and exterior
- Identify the difference between automatic and manual transmissions
- Know how fuel and cooling systems work in a car
Enrol now and explore your opportunities.
- CPD Accredited Car Mechanic & Car Maintenance Training Course
- Free PDF certificate and a hard copy included
- Fully online, an interactive Car Mechanic & Car Maintenance Training course with audio voiceover
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone-friendly
- 24/7 Learning Assistance
- Discounts on bulk purchases
This Car Mechanic & Car Maintenance online course will also teach you how to check tyre pressure, change a tyre, and inspect the brake system, among other things. You will also be trained to understand various car systems such as the cooling system, fuel system, electrical system, and so on. So, what are you holding out for?
Enrol today in our Car Mechanic & Car Maintenance training course to unleash your inner mechanic!
The Curriculum of Car Mechanic & Car Maintenance Training
- Module 01: Introduction to Safety and Maintenance
- Module 02: General Maintenance for Car Mechanics
- Module 03: Vehicle Warning Lights
- Module 04: Tires and Wheels
- Module 05: The Engine
- Module 06: The Cooling System
- Module 07: The Fuel System
- Module 08: The Electrical System
- Module 09: The Drivetrain
- Module 10: The Braking System
- Module 11: Car Restoration Plan
- Module 12: Restoring the Car's Interior
- Module 13: Restoring the Car's Exterior
- Module 14: Restoring the Engine
- Module 15: Reassemble & Test Drive
- Module 16: Hearing Conservation at the Workplace
- Module 17: Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations
- Module 18: Selection and Conformity of Work Equipment
- Module 19: Safe Functionality of Work Equipment
- Module 20: Monitoring and Evaluation of Work Equipment
- Module 21: Maintenance of Work Equipment
Why Should You Buy this Car Mechanic Course?
Over time, every vehicle's engine or other components develop flaws. Minor issues can quickly escalate into major ones if they are not addressed properly. When your car is in good shape, you are less likely to have vehicle problems such as a car breakdown, brake failure, or engine disruptions.
With our Car Mechanic & Car Maintenance Online Training course, you will get under the hood and learn how to diagnose and repair a wide range of vehicles, from classic cars to the latest models. You will master the latest tools and techniques and how to use cutting-edge technology to diagnose and repair complex systems.
All of our courses, including this Car Mechanic & Car Maintenance Training course, are fully CPD accredited, providing you with up-to-date skills and knowledge.
Once you’ve successfully completed your Car Mechanic & Car Maintenance Training course, you will immediately be sent a digital certificate. Also, you can have your printed certificate delivered by post (shipping cost £3.99).
At the end of the Car Mechanic & Car Maintenance Training course, there will be an online assessment, which you will need to pass to complete the course.
Who is this course for?
This Car Mechanic & Car Maintenance Training course is open to all; however, it will also benefit people working in the following sector:
- Mechanical Field Technician
- MET Technician
- Motorcycle Mechanic
- Driver CPC
- DIY Car Maintenance
You don't need any prior experience or requirement to enrol in this Car Mechanic & Car Maintenance Training Course.
With this Car Mechanic & Car Maintenance Training course, you’ll get to progress your career in plenty of job prospects with an average annual salary over £40,000, including the following:
- Car Mechanic
- Mechanical Engineer
- HGV Mechanic
- Car Enthusiast
- Automotive Mechanic
- Car Salesperson
- Vehicle Inspector
- Car Designers
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Can under 16s take this course?Answer:
Dear Elliott, Good Afternoon. Yes, but they will need their parents' consent.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
I have been working in the trade for nearly 20 years but I want a certificate to prove my skills. Is this course too basic for me?Answer:
Dear Dave, This an online based course prepared for intermediate level learners. This course will help you to learn the basic things on this subject. However, this course does not provide any formal qualification. Thank you.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Hard copy certificate
Hard copy certificate - Included
Digital certificate - Included