Academy for Health & Fitness
Add to basket or enquire
☞ Super Saver Offer! Offer Ends Soon, Hurry Up!! ☚
Are you looking to improve your current abilities or make a career move? Our unique Car Mechanic and Repair Training Course might help you get there! Expand your expertise with high-quality training - study the Car Mechanic and Repair Training and get an expertly designed, great value training experience. Learn from industry professionals and quickly equip yourself with the specific knowledge and skills you need to excel in your chosen career through the Car Mechanic and Repair Training online training course.
Our Car Mechanic and Repair Training Bundle Course contains 8 of our premium and popular courses for one discounted price:
- Course 01: Car Mechanic and Repair Training
- Course 02: Motorbike Mechanic & Servicing
- Course 03: Hybrid Vehicle Expert Training
- Course 04: Engine Lubricant System Training
- Course 05: Bicycle Mechanic Training
- Course 06: Portable Appliance Testing (PAT) - CPD Accredited
- Course 07: PUWER
- Course 08: Ladder Safety
Students can expect to complete this Car Mechanic and Repair Training Bundle Program in around 24 hours. Get dedicated student support from our expert instructors if you need assistance or have any questions about the Car Mechanic and Repair Training Bundle courses.
All the courses under this Bundle are split into a number of expertly created modules to provide you with an in-depth and professional learning experience. Students who successfully complete this program will receive an instant e-certificate as proof of their new skills and knowledge. Stand out from the crowd and train for the job you want with the Car Mechanic and Repair Training Bundle Courses.
With this comprehensive Car Mechanic and Repair Training Bundle, you can achieve your dreams and train for your ideal career. The Car Mechanic and Repair Training Bundle provides students with an in-depth learning experience that they can work through at their own pace to enhance their professional development. The Car Mechanic and Repair Training Bundle covers everything you need in order to progress in your chosen career.
Enrolling on the Car Mechanic and Repair Training Bundle will ensure that you land your dream career faster than you thought possible. Stand out from the crowd and train for the job you want with the Car Mechanic and Repair Training Bundle Course.
Why Train With the Academy for Health & Fitness?
- All-in-one package of 9 Premium Bundle Courses
- Opportunity to earn a certificate accredited by CPD & IAO after completing this Bundle course
- Interactive Car Mechanic and Repair Training Bundle course material
- The online assessment included testing your knowledge
- Globally accepted standard structured lesson planning
- Innovative and engaging content and activities
- Assessments that measure higher-level thinking and skills
- Complete the program in your own time, at your own pace
- Each of our students gets full 24/7 tutor support
Experts created the Car Mechanic and Repair Training Bundle course to provide a rich and in-depth training experience for all students who enrol in it. Enrol in the course right now and you'll have immediate access to all of the Car Mechanic and Repair Training Bundle course materials. Then, from any internet-enabled device, access the Car Mechanic and Repair Training course materials and learn when it's convenient for you.
Start your learning journey straight away with this course and take a step toward a brighter future!
Our Car Mechanic and Repair Training Bundle consist of the following learning modules:
>> Car Mechanic and Repair Training <<
- Module 01: Safety Rules & Introduction to Tools
- Module 02: Maintenance for Car Mechanics
- Module 03: Dashboard Indicator Lights
- Module 04: Tyres
- Module 05: Internal Combustion Engines & Engine Oil
- Module 06: The Cooling System
- Module 07: The Fuel System
- Module 08: The Electrical System
- Module 09: The Drive Train
- Module 10: Brakes
- Module 11: Buying a Car
>> Motorbike Mechanic & Servicing <<
- Module 01: Introduction to Motorbike Maintenance
- Module 02: Basics of Engine
- Module 03: Engine Cooling and Lubrication
- Module 04: Ignition
- Module 05: Suspension
- Module 06: Intake, Fuel, Clutch and Exhaust Systems
- Module 07: Electrical Maintenance
- Module 08: Wheels, Tires and Brakes Maintenance
- Module 09: Transmission, Frame and Steering
- Module 10: Cleaning, Setting Up and Storage
- Module 11: Troubleshooting
>> Hybrid Vehicle Expert Training <<
- Module 01: Introduction
- Module 02: Types of Hybrid Electric Vehicles
- Module 03: Degree of Hybridisation
- Module 04: Components of HEVs
- Module 05: Regenerative Systems
>> Engine Lubricant System Training <<
- Module 01: Introduction
- Module 02: Functions & Components of Lubrication System
- Module 03: Basic Working of the Lubrication System
- Module 04: Properties, Additives & Designations of Lube Oils
- Module 05: Lab Analysis & Diagnostics of the Lubrication Oil
>> Bicycle Mechanic Training <<
- Module 01: Know Your Bike
- Module 02: Regular Bike Maintenance
- Module 03: Tyre
- Module 04: The Wheels
- Module 05: The Brakes
- Module 06: The Saddle
- Module 07: The Chain
- Module 08: The Steering System
- Module 09: The Gears
- Module 10: Pedals and Drivetrain
- Module 11: Suspension
>> Portable Appliance Testing (PAT) - CPD Accredited <<
- Module 01: Introduction to PAT
- Module 02: Relevant Statutory Provisions for PAT
- Module 03: Risk Assessment
- Module 04: Reducing and Controlling Risks
- Module 05: Electrical Units and Appliance Classification
- Module 06: Initial Visual Examination
- Module 07: Instruments for Testing and Equipment Inspection
- Module 08: Electrical Installation Testing
- Module 09: Safety Precautions in Electrical Testing
- Module 10: Reporting and Record-keeping
>> PUWER <<
- Module 01: Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations
- Module 02: Selection and Conformity of Work Equipment
- Module 03: Safe Functionality of Work Equipment
- Module 04: Monitoring and Evaluation of Work Equipment
- Module 05: Maintenance of Work Equipment
>> Ladder Safety <<
- Module 01: Introduction to Ladder Safety
- Module 02: Ladder Classifications and Uses
- Module 03: Pre-use Safety Inspections and Risk Assessment
- Module 04: Setting Up and Safe Use of Ladders
- Module 05: Placement Considerations and Securing a Ladder
Once you have completed all the modules in the Car Mechanic and Repair Training Bundle course, you can assess your skills and knowledge with an optional assignment. Our expert trainers will assess your assignment and give you feedback afterwards.
Show off Your New Skills with a Certification of Completion
Upon passing the course, you will receive globally accepted certification for each of the courses inside this bundle as proof of your new skills that are accredited by CPD & IAO. On the other hand, it will help your continued professional development. You can order your PDF certificates at a cost of £10 (for each course) and £29 for a hard copy certificate or both for £39.
Who is this course for?
This Car Mechanic and Repair Training Bundle is ideal for anyone interested in this topic and who wants to learn more about it. This Car Mechanic and Repair Training Bundle will help you gain a strong understanding of the core concepts and will allow you to gain in-depth knowledge of the subject matter.
This Car Mechanic and Repair Training Bundle is suitable for everyone. There are no specific entry requirements, and you can access the course materials from anywhere in the world.
The Car Mechanic and Repair Training Bundle course does not require any prior knowledge; everyone may participate! This Car Mechanic and Repair Training course is open to anyone who is interested in learning from anywhere in the world.
Every student must be over the age of 16 and have a passion for learning and literacy.
This 100% online course can be accessed from any internet-connected device, such as a computer, tablet, or smartphone. This Car Mechanic and Repair Training course allows you to study at your own speed and grow a quality skillset.
This Bundle course will allow you to kickstart or take your career in the related sector to the next stage. The certificate will strengthen your CV and assist you in finding work in the related industry, as like:
- Car Designers
- Car Enthusiast
- Automotive Mechanic
- Car Salesperson
- Vehicle inspector
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
How many hours does the car mechanics part of the course take [not really intersted in other modules like ladder safety or bicycles]Answer:
Dear Linda, This is a bundle of 8 courses. The estimated duration of only Car Mechanic course is around 192 hours.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.