Add to basket or enquire
Car is our day to day needs in this industrial era. Regular maintenance reduces the probability of a car breakdown and your car will be in great condition to support your journey. Whether you are trying to become a professional car mechanic or trying to learn to do them yourself, our Car Maintenance course is for you. We cover the problems, how to diagnose and solution part by part and step by step to make it easily understandable for everyone who owns a car.
Routine maintenance reduces the need for emergency maintenance, keeps production facilities consistently functional, reduces wear and tear, and extends the lifespan of assets. Put simply, the importance of routine maintenance programs cannot be emphasized enough. So, you can even collect our Car Maintenance course for yourself, and check it regularly to save a hefty payment in the repair shop once the car showed problems.
In this Car Maintenance course, we cover common engine problems, battery problems, exhaust problems, AC problems, fuel problems etc and how to diagnose them and treat them step by step. All you need is to collect our Car Maintenance course, read it properly, follow the steps, and you can become a professional mechanic or maintain your car yourself in no time.
This comprehensive Car Maintenance course is the perfect way to kickstart your career in the broad field of Automotive Maintenance. Through this course, you will gain both practical and theoretical understanding of Car Maintenance coaching that will increase your employability in this field, help you stand out from the competition and boost your earning potential in no time.
As one of the leading course providers and most renowned e-learning specialists online, we’re dedicated to giving you the best educational experience possible. This course is crafted by industry experts, to enable you to learn quickly and efficiently, and at your own pace and convenience.
Learning Benefits of Car Maintenance:
- Boost your career in the maintenance services industry
- Learn about automotive maintenance safety and standard safety measures for car maintenance
- Learn basic and advance Maintenance skills
- Introduce yourself to certain tools and instruments required for car maintenance
- Gain a basic understanding of various kind of engine problems
- Gain detailed knowledge on Brake Fluid, Engine Oil, Coolant, Air Filters, Belts and Hoses etc.
- Understand thoroughly how carburettor, fuel injection system and filters work
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the electrical system of a car, including recharging batteries, spark plug gap, and many more fundamentals of car maintenance
- Learn the fundamental idea on dashboard indicator lights and warnings
- Learn how to repair the infotainment system.
Why choose Neutron Skills?
- 1-year full access to the course
- Quality course developed by qualified professionals out of high quality and updated resources
- Easily demonstrated and interactive lessons almost diminish the gap between virtual and physical training
- 100% online self-paced courses with 24/7 tutor/customer support
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform
- Quickly adaptable and always available courses designed to learn on any device
Module 1: Basic Knowledge and Safety Rules
- A look under the bonnet
- Identifying Your Car's Fluids
- Safety Rules
- Introduction to Tools
Module 2: The Engine
- Common Engine Problems
- How to: Check and Add Engine Oil
- How to: Change the Engine Oil
- How to: Inspect and Change Accessory Belts
Module 3: The Fuel System
- Common Fuel System Problems
- How to: Change the Fuel Filter
- How to: Inspect and Replace the Air Filter
- How to: Inspect and Replace the PCV Valve
Module 4: The Electrical System
- Common Electrical System Problems
- Troubleshooting the Starting System
- How to: Replace a Taillight Bulb
- How to: Replace a Headlight Bulb
- How to: Clean the Battery Terminals
- How to: Change a Battery
Module 5: The Braking System
- Common Braking System Problems
- How to: Inspect the Brakes
- How to: Change Brake Pads and Rotors
- How to: Check and Fill Brake Fluid
- How to: Bleed the Brake System
Module 6: Tires
- Tires 101
- Common Tire Problems
- How to: Check the Tire Pressure
- How to: Add Air to a Tire
- How to: Rotate Your Tires
- How to: Change a Tire
Module 7: Some extra things to know
- How to: Change the Spark Plugs
- How to: Change Spark Plug Wires
- How to: Replace a Hose
- How to: Clean a Smelly A/C System
- How to: Check and Fill Power Steering Fluid
- How to: Inspect and Replace Wiper Blades
- How to: Inspect and Repair Weather Stripping
After you successfully finish our ascribed training course Car Maintenance, you have developed new sets of skills that can contribute to your personal and professional development, improve your job prospects and evolve in your career. Now can obtain a PDF copy of your certificate free of cost.
This Car Maintenance course is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16 to study our Car Maintenance course.
After successfully completing our course Car Maintenance, you will have the essential knowledge and skills to become successful in your career. Candidates may choose to pursue an extensive range of careers including:
- Vehicle Technician - Average income between £26K - £33K
- Car Mechanic - Average income between £32K - £50K
- Auto Repairman - Average income between £42K - £56K
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.